Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

I'm kinda scared. ISInce the US is in possesion of his body does Osmas leaders think / know the US killed him? Would they be upset we killed him? And if so would it mean they are planning another attack on the US as a way to get revenge on the United States for killing their leader? Does anyone think Obamas country / people might attack the US now that he's been killed. OSmoene please give me an opinion

Should we let fear of the unknown prevent us from exacting justice for millions of Americans? We'd get nothing done with kind of cowardly mindset

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Can't nobody **@$ with my %*$$$ OBAMA. Everybody talking OBAMA this OBAMA that. Yeah, what did it take??? A %*$$$
laugh.gif
"Black people on the rise, people so don't try it"

Yeeeeaaahhh I said it. My %*$$$ pulled the trigger. %*$$$ cracked jokes on one day. The next day he killed Osama. Only a black man would do that. And I hope a black soldier pulled the trigger first.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But homie did etch his name in history tho 
pimp.gif

Can't nobody **@$ with my %*$$$ OBAMA. Everybody talking OBAMA this OBAMA that. Yeah, what did it take??? A %*$$$
laugh.gif

Yeeeeaaahhh I said it. My %*$$$ pulled the trigger. %*$$$ cracked jokes on one day. The next day he killed Osama. Only a black man would do that. And I hope a black soldier pulled the trigger first.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But homie did etch his name in history tho 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

I'm kinda scared. ISInce the US is in possesion of his body does Osmas leaders think / know the US killed him? Would they be upset we killed him? And if so would it mean they are planning another attack on the US as a way to get revenge on the United States for killing their leader? Does anyone think Obamas country / people might attack the US now that he's been killed. OSmoene please give me an opinion

Should we let fear of the unknown prevent us from exacting justice for millions of Americans? We'd get nothing done with kind of cowardly mindset

I'm not justifying what Osama did I'm saying these working class people celebrating are the same people that be on that damn JURY convicting people for murdering people who possibly killed 1 of their loved 1's but out here saying they happy he's dead.

I'm not justifying what Osama did I'm saying these working class people celebrating are the same people that be on that damn JURY convicting people for murdering people who possibly killed 1 of their loved 1's but out here saying they happy he's dead.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

They are reporting the compound that he was in cost millions of dollars, built 5 years ago, specifically for him.

I just tried searching for the mansion on google earth 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

They are reporting the compound that he was in cost millions of dollars, built 5 years ago, specifically for him.

I just tried searching for the mansion on google earth 
laugh.gif

Gets his birth certificate, Host the roast of Donald Trump, gets Osama...not a bad week at the office
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

REAL TALK THO: WHAT HAPPENS TO THE BODY?

Gets his birth certificate, Host the roast of Donald Trump, gets Osama...not a bad week at the office
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

REAL TALK THO: WHAT HAPPENS TO THE BODY?

ghgh2.gif

But forreal. My cynical side is telling me they want revenge, but I'm pretty sure the gov. is on heightened alert right now. 

ghgh2.gif

But forreal. My cynical side is telling me they want revenge, but I'm pretty sure the gov. is on heightened alert right now. 

Back
Top Bottom