Osama Bin Laden is dead

BUSH!!
pimp.gif

It was Jack Bauer.

And I swear if this gets Obama reelected for something he had no involvement in.
probably didn't order the airstrike.

It was Jack Bauer.

And I swear if this gets Obama reelected for something he had no involvement in.
probably didn't order the airstrike.

HIDE YA PICS. HIDE YA GIFS. CUZ THEY BE PHOTOSHOPPIN’ OSAMA’S FACE ON EREBADY AROUND HERE.

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

Bwaahhhh more USA and Israel propaganda. Bunch of sheep you guys are.

got your foil hat on at all times, huh?
I'm glad he's dead. Jerkoff got me taking my shoes off at the airport & all that.

oh, and I think it's spelled 'Usama' in that part of the world... 'Osama' may be anglicized. 

HIDE YA PICS. HIDE YA GIFS. CUZ THEY BE PHOTOSHOPPIN’ OSAMA’S FACE ON EREBADY AROUND HERE.

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

Bwaahhhh more USA and Israel propaganda. Bunch of sheep you guys are.

got your foil hat on at all times, huh?
I'm glad he's dead. Jerkoff got me taking my shoes off at the airport & all that.

oh, and I think it's spelled 'Usama' in that part of the world... 'Osama' may be anglicized. 

Originally Posted by Jokey III

jlmOv.png
It's like FOX was in such a rush to break the story before any other news outlet that they disregarded the spelling error
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jokey III

jlmOv.png
It's like FOX was in such a rush to break the story before any other news outlet that they disregarded the spelling error
laugh.gif

at least we got to get his ***....unfortunately they will still be deploying me and my brothers and sisters in the service

Back
Top Bottom