Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif
 @ the notion that Osama could've been easily captured alive.
eyes.gif

It'll be interesting to see if US government releases any pictures of bin Laden's body.

I don't understand why this is being laughed at as impossible or something. If they wanted him alive, they could have taken him alive to put him on trial. The ISI captured Khalid Sheikh Mohammed (supposedly the mastermind of 9/11) in a raid in Pakistan and he was put on trial in the U.S.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I think I know about Islam history better than you do. I sure do know about the wars he commanded, but just remember you should take it all in context.

Prophet Mohammed revered the highest respect for the religions of Judaism and Christianity. Infact, he highjacked those religions and dabbed some from Arab paganism and came up with Islam. It explicitly says to respect other religions and that Christians and Jews are people of the book.

The wars with the Jews and other sects were not because he was against them practicing their religions, it is because political allianes failed. For example. he established agreements between the Jewish tribes known as the Constitution of Medina that secured EQUAL RIGHTS for both Jews and Muslims as long as the Jews remained politically supportive. But, he went at war with some of these Jewish tribes on the basis of the violation of the CONSTITUTION, not because of their faiths. 

Prophet Mohammed even married two Jewish women. 

So what you say is a bunch of propaganda that cannot even be further from the truth. 

Since we are making irrelevant statements, I have an IQ of 160+ and I think you don't. This has nothing to do with the wars he commanded or who he married. It has to do with the RELIGIOUS texts to which Muslims are required to follow. Not only the Qur'an, but the Hadith as well.

I strongly encourage you to do some research on this subject.

I think I know about Islam history better than you do. I sure do know about the wars he commanded, but just remember you should take it all in context.

Prophet Mohammed revered the highest respect for the religions of Judaism and Christianity. Infact, he highjacked those religions and dabbed some from Arab paganism and came up with Islam. It explicitly says to respect other religions and that Christians and Jews are people of the book.

The wars with the Jews and other sects were not because he was against them practicing their religions, it is because political allianes failed. For example. he established agreements between the Jewish tribes known as the Constitution of Medina that secured EQUAL RIGHTS for both Jews and Muslims as long as the Jews remained politically supportive. But, he went at war with some of these Jewish tribes on the basis of the violation of the CONSTITUTION, not because of their faiths. 

Prophet Mohammed even married two Jewish women. 

So what you say is a bunch of propaganda that cannot even be further from the truth. 

Since we are making irrelevant statements, I have an IQ of 160+ and I think you don't. This has nothing to do with the wars he commanded or who he married. It has to do with the RELIGIOUS texts to which Muslims are required to follow. Not only the Qur'an, but the Hadith as well.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

It'll be interesting to see if US government releases any pictures of bin Laden's body.

I don't understand why this is being laughed at as impossible or something. If they wanted him alive, they could have taken him alive to put him on trial.

Were you part of the raid?

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

I don't understand why this is being laughed at as impossible or something. If they wanted him alive, they could have taken him alive to put him on trial.

Originally Posted by WErunSF

he did what he was alive to do. now he is a martyr to the taliban. Now will america pull out? or are we gonna have another 3rd world abortion.

WWIII all funded by money that isn't there...increasing the deficit 4eva 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by WErunSF

he did what he was alive to do. now he is a martyr to the taliban. Now will america pull out? or are we gonna have another 3rd world abortion.

WWIII all funded by money that isn't there...increasing the deficit 4eva 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
realize who you are talking to here. NTs resident Middle Eastern/Islamic sympathizer.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
realize who you are talking to here. NTs resident Middle Eastern/Islamic sympathizer.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

I don't understand why this is being laughed at as impossible or something. If they wanted him alive, they could have taken him alive to put him on trial. The ISI captured Khalid Sheikh Mohammed (supposedly the mastermind of 9/11) in a raid in Pakistan and he was put on trial in the U.S.

So what?

The local cops walked into subway and put the cashier in cuffs round here last week without issue...

Mohammed is not Osama. They're 2 completely different animals in the game. 

Show me one American who doesn't know who Osama Bin Laden is and Ill show you 9 people out of 10 who dont know who Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is.  Its just not the same thing.

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

You are making ludicrous statements about a religion you do not know about. I read the Qur'an too you know. I can find you texts in any religion that talks smack about people of other faiths, even Christianity but you are just saying Islam is the only religion that has texts like that? But, you have to take it all in context too.

Why are you ignoring the religious texts in the Qur'an that talk of tolerance of other people's faiths and to respect Judaism and Christianity? Those ones that speak of infidels, again, not to be used as a carte blanche to kill non-Muslims. It is used in POLITICAL context because the political alliances failed and then there were wars.

As for hadiths, those are to be taken with a grain of salt.

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

You are making ludicrous statements about a religion you do not know about. I read the Qur'an too you know. I can find you texts in any religion that talks smack about people of other faiths, even Christianity but you are just saying Islam is the only religion that has texts like that? But, you have to take it all in context too.

Why are you ignoring the religious texts in the Qur'an that talk of tolerance of other people's faiths and to respect Judaism and Christianity? Those ones that speak of infidels, again, not to be used as a carte blanche to kill non-Muslims. It is used in POLITICAL context because the political alliances failed and then there were wars.

As for hadiths, those are to be taken with a grain of salt.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

So what?

The local cops walked into subway and put the cashier in cuffs round here last week without issue...

Mohammed is not Osama. They're 2 completely different animals in the game. 

Show me one American who doesn't know who Osama Bin Laden is and Ill show you 9 people out of 10 who dont know who Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is.  Its just not the same thing.

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

Originally Posted by akademikgenius

Osama is dead.

so troops can come home now?

tumblr_l9o7s8dzph1qbf2ys.gif

are gas prices going down?

tumblr_l9o7upvLpi1qc87wk.gif

is airport security gonna stop cavity searching on the regular?

tumblr_l9o7v46S811qc87wk.gif

is the war over?

tumblr_l9dotzYycR1qadtw8.gif

yea, didnt think so.

Well done, but the weezy one was the best gif out of all of them. 
War is big business. 

but..
IDsF2.gif
, though

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

Originally Posted by akademikgenius

Osama is dead.

so troops can come home now?

tumblr_l9o7s8dzph1qbf2ys.gif

are gas prices going down?

tumblr_l9o7upvLpi1qc87wk.gif

is airport security gonna stop cavity searching on the regular?

tumblr_l9o7v46S811qc87wk.gif

is the war over?

tumblr_l9dotzYycR1qadtw8.gif

yea, didnt think so.

Well done, but the weezy one was the best gif out of all of them. 
War is big business. 

but..
IDsF2.gif
, though

Originally Posted by jhawkin826

laugh.gif

I still do not understand why some of you are making it as an impossible task he could have been captured alive during a raid if they wanted to take him in alive to put him on trial. Explanation please.

For someone to claim to know what my ideals and views are, you surely do not read enough of my posts to see that I am also critical of Middle Eastern politics and also Islam. So your word as sympathizer is not what I would describe it. How about you include insight into the discussion rather than lol'ing.

laugh.gif

I still do not understand why some of you are making it as an impossible task he could have been captured alive during a raid if they wanted to take him in alive to put him on trial. Explanation please.

For someone to claim to know what my ideals and views are, you surely do not read enough of my posts to see that I am also critical of Middle Eastern politics and also Islam. So your word as sympathizer is not what I would describe it. How about you include insight into the discussion rather than lol'ing.

laugh.gif

I dont know, maybe the fact that he resisted. Maybe its the reports about him firing shots and one female being used as a human shield. Either way, why do you want him alive? What is a trial going to do? Waste more tax dollars on trials, security, jail, etc??? He is better off dead anyways.

Why do you think it would be so easy to take him alive? Were you there? Were you in the military? Have you conducted these types of raids before? Are you disappointed you werent used as a human shield?

laugh.gif

I dont know, maybe the fact that he resisted. Maybe its the reports about him firing shots and one female being used as a human shield. Either way, why do you want him alive? What is a trial going to do? Waste more tax dollars on trials, security, jail, etc??? He is better off dead anyways.

Why do you think it would be so easy to take him alive? Were you there? Were you in the military? Have you conducted these types of raids before? Are you disappointed you werent used as a human shield?

Back
Top Bottom