Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by Deuce King

What a week for President Obama!!  He showed his birth certificate to the world and by doing so put alot of birthers and Republicans in their place, completely embarrassed Donald Trump last night at the correspondents dinner, interrupted Celebrity Apprentice tonight and pissed Donald Trump off even more, confirmed today that Osama Bin Laden is dead, and tomorrow will be on the Oprah.  It's gets no better than that!!
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I hope you dont actually believe he is dead or just died..

Man this news comes at a perfect time dont you think...LMAO....

Originally Posted by Deuce King

What a week for President Obama!!  He showed his birth certificate to the world and by doing so put alot of birthers and Republicans in their place, completely embarrassed Donald Trump last night at the correspondents dinner, interrupted Celebrity Apprentice tonight and pissed Donald Trump off even more, confirmed today that Osama Bin Laden is dead, and tomorrow will be on the Oprah.  It's gets no better than that!!
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I hope you dont actually believe he is dead or just died..

Man this news comes at a perfect time dont you think...LMAO....

30t6p3b.gif
.  Leave it to NT idiots to make this political and acting like Obama was the person who killed him.

The US has lost THOUSANDS of lives because of this man, lives of people of every sex, religion and political background.  NT never fails in immaturity.

I hope this is true man. I want to see his body to confirm this. Does this mean we will be out of Afghanistan? and now does mean that Pakistan is a target now?
False claims! This is niketalk after all NO PICS = NO TRUTH
laugh.gif

I hope this is true man. I want to see his body to confirm this. Does this mean we will be out of Afghanistan? and now does mean that Pakistan is a target now?
False claims! This is niketalk after all NO PICS = NO TRUTH
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
.  Leave it to NT idiots to make this political and acting like Obama was the person who killed him.

The US has lost THOUSANDS of lives because of this man, lives of people of every sex, religion and political background.  NT never fails in immaturity.

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Jokey III

jlmOv.png
It's like FOX was in such a rush to break the story before any other news outlet that they disregarded the spelling error
laugh.gif

they still didnt correct it, im watching geraldo right now
laugh.gif

cmon fox
30t6p3b.gif
to be fair...there are many ways to spell "Osama." Many islamic word/letters, especially names, don't translate well to English.

Back
Top Bottom