"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

Saucony is killing it with these cws!

I can confidentially say that Saucony has the best cws for performance running models.

1C2C4666-3CD7-4B08-BD17-60F70CD028C9.jpeg

DFD42FF2-A6E3-45B4-9BEA-3233061446FE.jpeg

FC3CE531-1205-4E58-9BA4-9F0EEDB7E766.jpeg

The “Campfire Stories” may be my favorite Endorphin Speed/Pro cw of all time! Maybe it’s because of their likeness to the Big Bang LeBron 9s?! Lol

That campfire one is nice. Was going to just wait for the Speed 3 but that one is definitely speaking to me.

Tried on a pair of Asics Novablast Premium at the Asics store. Joints felt incredible. I have a wide foot and they fit just right. I like the way the front rocker felt too. Making me regret buying another 1080V11.

Do Novablast 2's fit the same as the og? What are the major differences between them?

Tried on a pair of Asics Novablast Premium at the Asics store. Joints felt incredible. I have a wide foot and they fit just right. I like the way the front rocker felt too. Making me regret buying another 1080V11.

Do Novablast 2's fit the same as the og? What are the major differences between them?

Nova 2’s have 2mm more stack in the forefoot, so a lower drop (8mm), are slightly more stable in the heel and a touch heavier. It’s a better shoe for long runs. Sizing is similar between them

The graphics/colors/display aren’t as crisp or vibrant on my fenix 6X pro. :/

That COROS watch (pace 2) is only $200 too!

I have to admit the battery life on Coros Pace 2 is phenomenal. I charged both of my Garmin and Coros at the same time, Garmin died within couple days, and Coros still going strong for another week.

All it needs is NRC integration, and I’m in!

if you want, there’s ways around it like using the rungap app to transfer your runs around. i think you’ll have to pay to have it work and it’s a bit more annoying to deal with than just a straight transfer from your watch to NRC but it works

that lack of integration has made me hold off on buying coros as well but maybe once i hit the volt level ill make the switch

Just got some asics also for work. Was between kayano 27 or nimbus 23. Tough choice but went with kayanos.

if you want, there’s ways around it like using the rungap app to transfer your runs around. i think you’ll have to pay to have it work and it’s a bit more annoying to deal with than just a straight transfer from your watch to NRC but it works

that lack of integration has made me hold off on buying coros as well but maybe once i hit the volt level ill make the switch

That sounds like too much of a hassle. :/

I may do the same. I'm about 600mi away from Volt Level on NRC.

Or... maybe when I hit 10,000mi. :emoji_smile:

Back
Top Bottom