"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

New colorway of the Adios Pro 2😍

702F4AA8-26E5-4CF5-BA28-E33E3DF9464E.jpeg

Apologies for posting this here (feel free to delete if not allowed), but I just recently returned something at Road Runner Sports for store credit and am willing to let it go for a bit less than what's on the card ($160+). If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me!

Last edited:
Magic Speed 2 via IG

:emoji_astonished: @ ASICS not using Crimson/Orange for a colorway! Lol

I’ve read that these have a full CF plate too! Essentially, these would be ASICS’ beta racer/trainer (I.E. the Tempo Next% or Zoom Fly 3/4). These have FF Blast foam, while the MS Sky has FF Turbo foam.

Magic Speed < Metaspeed Sky,

Endorphin Speed < Endorphin Pro

TC < RC Elite

Tempo Next% < AlphaFly Next%,

ZF < VFN

Last edited:
The Campfire series must have been what the next Jackalope series was going to be before the Jack Rabbit / Fleet Feet merger, right?

Not sure, but they look different from the Campfires.

18F52319-E077-4B0A-A89F-FCE2566164FE.jpeg

I consider the Campfires EPro2s a top release of 2022 of all sneakers TBH.

If you don’t mind that they’re women’s, Shiekh’s has these Jordan Brand half tights for a STEAL! I only run in half tights now, so I copped eight of them (different colorways). With these, I just plan to roll down the waist, so they’ll feel like regular Nike Running Half Tights. I went up one size my men’s size for the converted equivalent fit.

I called around local locations to see if they had them, and the one I went to had an additional 50% off promo. Essentially, they were $5 each!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom