"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

You’ll love them. They fit a bit long, I was able to go half size down versus my Nike size and still have a thumbs width of space at the front of the shoe. I’d say stick to TTS or half size down depending on how you like the fit

weird, i didn't think they felt long at all and can't see myself going half down
even with having a narrow feet, i thought they had a pretty narrow fit, but TTS was the right size for me. possibly even half size up for wide footers

weird, i didn't think they felt long at all and can't see myself going half down
even with having a narrow feet, i thought they had a pretty narrow fit, but TTS was the right size for me. possibly even half size up for wide footers
And here's yet another sizing take. I got my normal size of 9.5 and they did not seem long and fit OK on my wide-ish feet. Not too tight, but I can tell it's meant for a narrower foot because the laces end up being a tad too short.

Yeah definitely TTS. Can't imagine 0.5 down. Great with the Adidas 30-35% discount on the app but wouldn't pay full retail for them. Nothing there that excites me, but nice rocker sensation and fit on them.

Any recommendations on lifestyle runners that aren’t NB or Karhu?
Do you mean retro stuff (Nike Daybreak, Saucony Jazz 81, etc.) or current runners that are work for lifestyle (e.g., Nike Invincible, Saucony Icon series, etc.)?

Either or really. I'm just trying to get something different that isn't all over the place. I have a pair of invincible that I wear casually, but also switch up retro stuff. I recently got some of the Madewell Kickoff trainers and I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and comfort. I

the endorphin speed icon pack would have been perfect, i love my pair and it was decently discounted a month or so ago

the endorphin speed icon pack would have been perfect, i love my pair and it was decently discounted a month or so ago

Any opinions on the speed vs pro? I doubt for casual use I would care about the difference, but I'm curious now. I'm actually digging that South Beach color way of the Pro.

the pro feels a much more firm and the cf plate is a bit more stiff so i wouldnt recommend it for casual walking

ive had no issue walking in zoomfly and endorphin speeds, ive used both to a whole days walk at disneyland with no issue other than my power walk became elite and my pace from indiana jones to space mountain broke world record time

I checked out the HesKicks review and it seemed like he wasn't into it for casual which was surprising. I think I'll pull the trigger on the Speed because I'm really into that entire vibe. Perfect recommendation my guy.

not many loves plated shoes for simple walking, it can be off putting and feel unstable but ive gotten used to it as ive been wearing the zoomfly since its release a couple of years ago

and no offense to heskicks… actaully imma refrain from saying anything about dude and constantly “reviewing” running shoes and he is the first to tell you it isnt what its meant for but dude needs content for his channe so…

If you’re looking for a running shoe with a simple look, go look for for the first Pegasus turbos

no plate, comfortable

1628555850927.jpeg

I've got turbos :lol: I do love that CW though.

I was looking for the other brands outside the normal ones.

I love the endorphin speeds.. i wouldnt wear them causally but easily my favorite running shoes, I have 2 pairs

i mena maybe when I’m done running in em

not many loves plated shoes for simple walking, it can be off putting and feel unstable but ive gotten used to it as ive been wearing the zoomfly since its release a couple of years ago

and no offense to heskicks… actaully imma refrain from saying anything about dude and constantly “reviewing” running shoes and he is the first to tell you it isnt what its meant for but dude needs content for his channe so…

cmon man, i was hoping to hear you go off on him :lol:
mans seem to think the squishier the shoe is in the midsole, the more comfortable it is lmao

I’ve worn the entire ZF series (1-3) in Hybrid form to work almost everyday. I’ve never had any issues or discomfort. I always run up/down the stairs to and from work. That’s when I really appreciate the plate lol

Bought the pros with the deal from months back but returned them.

Preferred the speeds due to width issues. Tried to get another paid of speeds but discount was done I think - being conservative on the jackrabbits.

I’ve worn the entire ZF series (1-3) in Hybrid form to work almost everyday. I’ve never had any issues or discomfort. I always run up/down the stairs to and from work. That’s when I really appreciate the plate lol

ZF1 SP was one of the best looking in the plated line, so simple yet so nice

Yeah easily my favourite from the ZF line. Wish I had a pair on ice now. They were pretty comfy for casual wear when I retired them. Carbon plate as well I believe?

Back
Top Bottom