"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

Is the NovaBlast ASICS’ equivalent/answer to Nike’s Invincible?

I’m waiting for more MS Sky cws. I want redeem my 40% code on a good one. The code only works for full priced items though.

It's a touch firmer than the Invincible, a bit softer than the Infinity. Definitely a good amount of squish and cushion. The 2 has a nice update to the forefoot with the additional 2mm of stack, making them better for longer miles.

Is the NovaBlast ASICS’ equivalent/answer to Nike’s Invincible?

I’m waiting for more MS Sky cws. I want redeem my 40% code on a good one. The code only works for full priced items though.
I'm looking at the Kinsei Blast. Have you checked it out? It's $108 with the 40% off code.

I'm looking at the Kinsei Blast. Have you checked it out? It's $108 with the 40% off code.

interested in them too but will probably wait it out for a couple more reviews and them to get cheaper before trying out
seems like they should work well for anyone that enjoys the novablast, but unsure of how great the combination of gel, FF blast and a plate would perform

Just saw the banner on the Saucony UK site, Endorphin Pro+ is coming soon. Limited quantities apparently. Signed up to see what it's all about.

Ah I see.
Just read the blurb, does seem like just an upper change. For the elite runners I guess!

One off, limited run with lighter, more track spike-like upper. No changes to the midsole/outsole/plate.

heard that there's a pretty big price increase too for the changed upper. $225 or $250 i think

Really enjoyed the Adios 6 on its maiden voyage. This, to me, is the shoe the Boston 10 should have been. Light, fast, stable and comfortable. Slightly more protective than the Adios/Boston used to be, and highly rewarding for landing mid/forefoot on the Lightstrike Pro.
09464833-6732-4DCD-A74E-27D0D2CF3ED7.jpeg 8D5016E0-3935-42DA-BC88-F806F30EC39F.jpeg

Just an upper change for the EPro+, correct?

I hope its release will lower the current price of the EPro1s to sub $100! It looks like they’re not selling well even at $130.

Just an upper change for the EPro+, correct?

I hope its release will lower the current price of the EPro1s to sub $100! It looks like they’re not selling well even at $130.
The Pro+ is a limited one-off run with a higher price than the Pro 2, so I don't think it will affect pricing of other shoes. But who knows, I hope it does!

more like limited and prob just a way for saucony to have a slightly updated and lighter option for their sponsored athletes to race in, should do nothing to prices on current pros and speeds

just be glad we now have a more steady supply that allows for the deep disco down the line

Ah I see, then he bought it on himself lol

i heard they didn’t do a real shoe check, but there was the usual pre race briefing going over what’s allowed and all that

regardless it’s on the runner especially since everyone’s well aware the prime x is not a race legal shoe

Back
Top Bottom