"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

Clearer images of an upcoming MSky+ cw.

via IG
IMG_3555.JPG

I like how the cw palette was executed on the Magic Speed 2 more.

1011B443_300_SR_RT_GLB.jpg

Strange that dude pulled out some fresh 15 year old shoes to run in. I’m guessing they released new retros of those Kayano 14’s that weren’t JJJJound

Second run in the SBs, and they felt much better during this LSD run. Only felt fatigue during the inclines (~450’). Other than that, I definitely prefer these over the ZOOMX Invincibles. I think they’ve locked down the distance duties for my training this block. They’re firm but bouncy as opposed to the super mushy ZOOMX in the INVCs. At the end of the run, there was a rock IN EACH of the crevices on the outsole, but I couldn’t really sense them during the run lol

4ADB8C8D-B9FC-4E0A-9E80-634FEE49D022.jpeg

spiderjericho spiderjericho I've logged about 17 miles on SB. Im slow runner too. SB did feel firm in the beginning, but it seems they've soften up the more you run in them. I don't experience any foot pain though so far. Im a mid/fore foot striker.

I ran five miles in the SB last Thursday. My foot wasn’t bothering as much, definitely a lil less stiff. I plan on running tomorrow but I wanted to try the NB3 again.

For the price, I’m not complaining. I only had the Inv 1. They weren’t terrible but definitely mushy and not as fun as the ER 1&2 (which I just bought a pair off of GOAT).

I’ve got 50 miles on mine and I’ll probably add another 50K this week—they’re a dream. In fact, the other day I did a 5K warmup in the SB and then switched to the Endorphin Pro (OG) for 5x1K. I lasted about 800m before I switched back to the SB. I mean, I still hit threshold AND my feet were super comfortable. Though I still prefer the Vaporfly Next for harder/longer runs, the SB has essentially replaced every other shoe I’ve got. It’s crazy.

Strange that dude pulled out some fresh 15 year old shoes to run in. I’m guessing they released new retros of those Kayano 14’s that weren’t JJJJound

not purchasing to run in, but to rock.

Attachments

• 4154D6A0-D890-4564-AD4D-359BCEF39CAB.jpeg
    4154D6A0-D890-4564-AD4D-359BCEF39CAB.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 409
Alright, this is pretty hype. 95% Energy Return?? Even Nike only claims 85% or so for ZoomX.

Looks interesting tbh, my Endorphin Pro 3 are pretty comfy. Price is a bit high for me rn thought, especially considering I've just got a pair 2 weeks ago :D

Okay, stopped at the https://rununited.com/ running store(my usual go-to since it's nearby) and asked if they going to order those( they've got whole bunch of Saucony hence why). Told me they gonna try if it's available, fingers crossed :D

Last edited:
If only next % came in wide...I would love to know why many still default back to that as top marathon pick

If only next % came in wide...I would love to know why many still default back to that as top marathon pick
What would your pick be that comes in Wide options?

Everyday trainers I’m a 4E but on race days I’ll take out the Vaporflys.

What would your pick be that comes in Wide options?

Everyday trainers I’m a 4E but on race days I’ll take out the Vaporflys.
I'm a 4e as well and Novablast 3 fits me perfectly fine- not "forced" at all. Endorphin speed 1 was also fine for me. I generally like a thumbs width between big toe and tip of the shoe. I'm an 8.5 - same as my nike size

Back
Top Bottom