"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

It's that TIME again!

Brooks Levitate 5 X Saucony Endorphin Speed 2 - Ugly Sweater
Brooks Levitate 5 X Endorphin Speed 2 - Christmas Ugly Sweater.png
Retail?

0F824FAC-42BE-44B7-A5CC-600B267D2EBB.jpeg

Hoka sent me these new Mafate threetwo’s (and the gray/blue pair). Hyped cause the Hot Sauce pair sold out on End and was looking for em with no luck then they hit me up. Love em. :pimp:

Saw pics of those the other day, real fan of that design language even if it is a little Adidas like lol

NVB3 for $75 with “CYBER” as the code on ASICS.com

IMG_4431.jpeg
Do you know if the gel-nimbus 25 are included in the sale. Haven’t created an account and debating if I should lol. Been eyeing the nova and nimbus for a while. These two might be my first ASICS running shoes I’ve purchased.

Last edited:
Do you know if the gel-nimbus 25 are included in the sale. Haven’t created an account and debating if I should lol. Been eyeing the nova and nimbus for a while. These two might be my first ASICS running shoes I’ve purchased.

they unfortunately are not, but are still a great buy at $120 imo

Any one one with size recommendations for ASICS Novablast 3? A few YouTubers say .5 down and others said TTS. Went into an ASICS store but they didn’t have any available. But they said go up .5 from what I wear. 😂
Their return/exchange policy isn’t the best tbh

Any one one with size recommendations for ASICS Novablast 3? A few YouTubers say .5 down and others said TTS. Went into an ASICS store but they didn’t have any available. But they said go up .5 from what I wear. 😂
Their return/exchange policy isn’t the best tbh

i personally would not size up since i found them to run a bit long

have ran in pairs both TTS and 0.5 and i think it comes down to personal preference on how you like your running shoes to fit - sizing down gave it more of that "snug" racer fit while going TTS gives it that extra room up front in the toe box to accommodate the foot swelling up through your runs

Dang was on the fence and debating if I should join REI membership last night (first time going on REI.com in like 4 years). Carted 15-16 pairs in my size to see how many they had in stock lol. This morning they’re sold out. Made my decision easier 🤷🏻‍♂️. Picked up a few Novablast for $67 (BF sale plus 10% off new members) so not too bad.

Thanks for the heads up btw bro.

these new jawnz?
Dang was on the fence and debating if I should join REI membership last night (first time going on REI.com in like 4 years). Carted 15-16 pairs in my size to see how many they had in stock lol. This morning they’re sold out. Made my decision easier 🤷🏻‍♂️. Picked up a few Novablast for $67 (BF sale plus 10% off new members) so not too bad.

Thanks for the heads up btw bro.
link to NB3?

Back
Top Bottom