Other "Cultures" What Is Yall's Equivalency Of Back That Thang Up?

I was at an fair in Northern Nevada a while back. A cover band was there performing, and dem country folk were fiendin for "Freebird'.

When it came on, the place was lit.

I’ve noticed Swag Surfin seems to have caught a resurgence over the past two years or so. Completely out of left field too :lol:

What’s even more wild is it seems like it’s multi-regional this time. I’ve seen videos of people going off to that joint at the various Hennypalooza/Dussepalooza parties.

I can’t explain that one at all. :lol:

Like with Back that *** up, that seems to have been a staple in the club scene since it came out; it’s never went anywhere. Swag surfin came, went, then came back again. There’s a corny joke to be made here about waves, ebbs and flows, but I won’t make it right now. :lol:

bruh 1 year cardi DJ at MIA played that **** waiting for her to come on and maaan oh maan was the crowd going wild

im talking bout Swag Surfin..

im white and participated because the vibe just felt right lol **** was awesome

Not just ANY song that gets folks hype, but which song brings out that primal instinct in man/woman/beast?

I guess this is from a Chris Brown concert, this legit makes no sense.

19 years later...........still this type of response

Whoever captured this should be considered for a Pulitzer.

I don't think y'all understand DCs question at all ..

Who's shaking they *** to enter sandman or sweet Caroline ?

He's essentially asking what songs from other cultures make the females get loose soon as it comes on

The Philippines are basically culture vultures singing cover songs. But this was a hit years ago.

Slightly off topic but
If you talk about songs in the Philippines you have to address "i did it my way" by Sinatra.

Karaoke is huge in the Philippines and I did it my way is like the biggest **** over there.

You can get killed if you sing it wrong or off key

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Way_killings

Slightly off topic but
If you talk about songs in the Philippines you have to address "i did it my way" by Sinatra.

Karaoke is huge in the Philippines and I did it my way is like the biggest **** over there.

You can get killed if you sing it wrong or off key

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Way_killings
I didn't realize how serious it was when it came to that song back in the PI. I know all my wife's uncles and lolo's sing that song at parties.

I’ve noticed Swag Surfin seems to have caught a resurgence over the past two years or so. Completely out of left field too :lol:

What’s even more wild is it seems like it’s multi-regional this time. I’ve seen videos of people going off to that joint at the various Hennypalooza/Dussepalooza parties.

I can’t explain that one at all. :lol:

Like with Back that *** up, that seems to have been a staple in the club scene since it came out; it’s never went anywhere. Swag surfin came, went, then came back again. There’s a corny joke to be made here about waves, ebbs and flows, but I won’t make it right now. :lol:

Funny you mentioned it. I was a DVSN concert of all places in Oakland earlier this year and the DJ decided to throw on swag surfin riiiiight after Mac Dre. Transition was flawless

My Latinos love Salsa and Merengue. The party just needs to have lights off and the DJ's strobe lights hitting....they love that ****. Grinding so close to them I'm damn near Dancing Bear status.

My Latinos love Salsa and Merengue. The party just needs to have lights off and the DJ's strobe lights hitting....they love that ****. Grinding so close to them I'm damn near Dancing Bear status.

9833E370-FB50-4625-8691-4AA7A4B4251B.gif

Back
Top Bottom