Ouija board. Anyone try it?

ill cosign with sammydade...

theres somethings you dont want to play with...

dont dabble cause you will get what you looking for...

stuff os real not some childs toy....invoking spirits and the likes can evoke quite some problem on you and your spirit man

I'm gonna try this, as soon as I get some brave souls to join me.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

i think MB stopped producing this game for mainstream stores because of the rumors that surround it.

Doubtful since I saw a pink one for girls at Toys R Us a month or so ago here in Cerritos.

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

i think MB stopped producing this game for mainstream stores because of the rumors that surround it.

Doubtful since I saw a pink one for girls at Toys R Us a month or so ago here in Cerritos.

i tried it a few years ago with some friends.

i also thought it was stupid and didn't believe it. so i started asking stupid questions like

- what's my phone number
- what colour is my room

etc...

then i got into some serious #!%% and asked if i could speak with a friend that passed away, and APPARENTLY i was talking to him.

i tried it a few years ago with some friends.

i also thought it was stupid and didn't believe it. so i started asking stupid questions like

- what's my phone number
- what colour is my room

etc...

then i got into some serious #!%% and asked if i could speak with a friend that passed away, and APPARENTLY i was talking to him.

So Luigi boards aren't one of the things that fall under the same category as Voodoo? meanign you have to believe in it to affect you?

So Luigi boards aren't one of the things that fall under the same category as Voodoo? meanign you have to believe in it to affect you?

Wear a blindfold whilst you do it and get someone to basically watch over it, telling you what it lands on each time. If there is some type of spirit controlling your hand then you don't need to see anything.

Wear a blindfold whilst you do it and get someone to basically watch over it, telling you what it lands on each time. If there is some type of spirit controlling your hand then you don't need to see anything.

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

Originally Posted by sammy863dade

btw if you do play it.. the most important thing you must do is always always say bye to the spirit if you dont then i heard they continue to haunt you or you let them loose

QFT....and i heard you shouldn't feed 'em after 12 a.m.

So yeah.... what time zone is Hell in?
From what I've seen of your previous posts...you seem like the fearless type. You should go try and use of a Ouija board, and come back to let us know how it goes. I'm sure you could easily whoop the *** of whatever spirits bother you.
I don't fear man or death itself. I DO FEAR(respect) nature and spirits...  some stuff you just don't ++$% with.

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

Originally Posted by sammy863dade

btw if you do play it.. the most important thing you must do is always always say bye to the spirit if you dont then i heard they continue to haunt you or you let them loose

QFT....and i heard you shouldn't feed 'em after 12 a.m.

So yeah.... what time zone is Hell in?
From what I've seen of your previous posts...you seem like the fearless type. You should go try and use of a Ouija board, and come back to let us know how it goes. I'm sure you could easily whoop the *** of whatever spirits bother you.
I don't fear man or death itself. I DO FEAR(respect) nature and spirits...  some stuff you just don't ++$% with.

Back
Top Bottom