Our neighborhood ice cream man

prices are good and  bumps like no other.  peep the daytons baby.  our hood

243gfwk.jpg

Originally Posted by JayHood23

You buying ice cream out of that? 
sick.gif
i mean, the ice cream is frozen, bacteria is killed in the cold, just saying. plus, the ice cream is packaged!! it'd be different if he was taking scoops of rocky road in a cone for ya. 

sick.gif
i mean, the ice cream is frozen, bacteria is killed in the cold, just saying. plus, the ice cream is packaged!! it'd be different if he was taking scoops of rocky road in a cone for ya. 

Originally Posted by neukicks

sick.gif
and that is using logic but its not even attractive enough for me to approach let alone buy something edible from 

Originally Posted by neukicks

sick.gif
and that is using logic but its not even attractive enough for me to approach let alone buy something edible from 

For real tell homeboy he would get more business if he invested in a new paint job and some fresh stickers...

For real tell homeboy he would get more business if he invested in a new paint job and some fresh stickers...

... idk, but where I'm from trucks are kind of like this all the time give or take some dirt. Well, minus the rims and stuff like that, but in terms of how pristine it looks... this is about as good as it gets. Where are you guys from?

... idk, but where I'm from trucks are kind of like this all the time give or take some dirt. Well, minus the rims and stuff like that, but in terms of how pristine it looks... this is about as good as it gets. Where are you guys from?

Back
Top Bottom