Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

HKK

attachment.php

Sep. 20, 2014

JORDAN STORE 

MEN's $1399

GS $839

I'll be in Hing Kong soon. Are there shops that specialize in Reebok? I see a ton of J, Nike, Puma, and New Balance in this thread, but I'm on the hunt for Reebok Questions

Yeah, there are a few Reebok stores on Sneaker St.  

Saw these today... as well as the purple ones... and some black/red/white ones (dunno the name).

15253581036_7a4d86ae07_o.jpg

hey guys! i'm a newbie here, i'll be going to HK this october where can i find nike roshe run and nike flyknit racer? 
smile.gif
 thanks in advance! 

Welcome.

Most stores will have various Roshe colorways.

Flyknit Racers are harder to find nowadays.  Might have seen the black/blue ones, but that was a while back. 

Hey noob here. Anyone know what storein macau selling a kobe 9 high or low. Can you list down the name of the stores and address. If you dont mind can you give me a picture what available kobe 9 in macau. Thanks :smile:

Hey noob here. Anyone know what sotre in macau selling kobe 9 high or low? Can you list down the name of stores and address. Planning to go to macau nextweek. If you dont mind can give me a picture what available kobe 9 in macau. Thanks :))

HKK

attachment.php

Oct. 1, 2014

NIKE BASKETBALL

Men's $1599

attachment.php

GS: $1169

Preschool: $599

Toddler: $499

Infant: $399

Oct. 3, 2014

NIKE BASKETBALL

Last edited:
Hi!

New to this forum. Just wondering in HK where do you recommend to get nike as I'm going on a holiday during oct, plan to do some major haul since where I'm from doesn't have much to choose from. I'm into rosche/flyknits and air max.

I did some research online and many said to head over to sneaker street as there are tonnes of stores.

Random but I know the hypervenom gold collection was released in June, anyone seen it in HK? Hoping to try my luck.

Thanks!
happy.gif

^ Most of the Sneaker St. shops will have various Roshe's, Flyknits & AM1's... depending on the colorway, of course.

The Gold Medal pack sold out almost instantly.  

Been here for a couple of years now and even though sneaker st is nice for a wander, I just feel like the pricing is usually better online for a lot of the mid-high end sneakers esp when they go on sale - just hard work getting some of the sneakers, like Flyknit still doesn't seem widely available for instance. You guys who live in HK usually buy in HK or online?

I haven't bought a pair of kicks locally in a while... but that's mostly because the kicks I want aren't available in HK.  

I usually end up getting my kicks overseas... online as well as hook-ups by friends. 

At least Nike HK now has an online store, which gives me another option.  

Last edited:
hi sinner P! are the roshe's flynit still available in HK? and this one too..will be there again next week

^ I saw those in the Nike HK Online store, so I'm guessing you should be able find them at regular Nike stores.

As for the Roshe Flyknits, I think I saw some at NikeLab Pak Sha rd...

Back
Top Bottom