attachment.php

$699

Nov. 6, 2014

NIKELAB PS7.

attachment.php

http://www.nike.com.hk/pre-order/switcher/index.php

Pre-order starts 11/3 - 11/5.

Pick-up on 11/8.

The red ones are available on NDC HK, so presumably they're available at the stores too... just an assumption.

Not sure about the black ones. 

anyone know if the 13 grey toes and the 6 infrareds are gonna be avaliable on nikestore.hk to cop?

^ Maybe some random colors, but not a lot to choose from.

RChau ~ I think you just missed the XIII pre-order on NDC HK... Nov 10-13... with the release on the 15. 

Last edited:
I will be travelling to HK soon and I was wondering if  Fa Yuen St sell consignment shoes or retail shoes ? Also how worried should I be about fakes there ? I have also been reading that they all sell the same shoes, are all the shops owned by the same person ?

There are a few credible stores that I know for sure sell legit kicks. 

Anysize: Shop 6, G/F, Paradise Square, 3 Kwong Wa Street, Mong Kok Hong Kong

Kix-Files: Room 2002, 20/F, President Commercial Centre, 608 Nathan Road, Mong Kok, Hong Kong

Kix Dreams: Unit 11, 12/F PakPoLee Centre Mong Kok Hong Kong

Search Sneaker Store: Unit 1404, 14/F PakPoLee Centre Mong Kok Hong Kong

* The re-selling price in Hong Kong is quite high but you will find a nice selection of shoes here for sale. 

If you are looking for retail stores, they are all over Fa Yuen Street

Some stores do sell unauthorised authentics and super perfects, so watch out for those

I will be travelling to HK soon and I was wondering if  Fa Yuen St sell consignment shoes or retail shoes ? Also how worried should I be about fakes there ? I have also been reading that they all sell the same shoes, are all the shops owned by the same person ?
Most of the shops on Fa Yuen St are GR, authorized retailer chain stores, so no worries there.  There are a few consignment/resellers there as well as the ones listed RChau listed.  On the whole, their stuff looks legit, but ultimately it'll come down to you paying close attention to the details of the shoe to see if they're authentic.  

Most of the GR stores are from the same group (Wan Kee), so in that sense, they're owned by the same owner.  Most of the stores sell similar GR's, but sometimes one store might have a few different models, so I guess it's still worth scanning each store. 

Will go to Macau tomorrow, where can i buy Kobe 9 elites or non elite? Thank you in advance!!!

HKK

attachment.php

$1599

Nov. 29, 2014

NIKE BASKETBALL

attachment.php

$1399

JORDAN STORE 

Dec. 1, 2014

attachment.php

$1699

Dec. 1, 2014

NIKE BASKETBALL

will be going to HK. Any nike outlet/factory stores in HK?

Where can i find cheaper kobe 9 lows? elite or EM and 

Where can i find these?

Nike Flyknit Racer "multicolor" and Nike Roshe Run Team Red

sz9

will be going to HK. Any nike outlet/factory stores in HK?

Where can i find cheaper kobe 9 lows? elite or EM and 

Where can i find these?

Nike Flyknit Racer "multicolor" and Nike Roshe Run Team Red

sz9
I'll try my best to answer this one as it's been nearly half a year since I stepped foot there

There are 3 (as far as I know) Nike Outlets,

One in Tung Chung at the Citygate outlets

One in Kwun Tong at Hoi Yuen Road halfway between the MTR and the Ferry Pier inside an alley

One in North Point, exact location i'm not sure of

I doubt any Kobe 9 Elite or EMs will be outlet-bound any time soon (especially in ball happy HK), but there are likely to still be in Stores

Multicolor Racers you're only hope is the reseller store since they were very popular, the roshes you could try every sneaker store since they were a GR

I'll try my best to answer this one as it's been nearly half a year since I stepped foot there

There are 3 (as far as I know) Nike Outlets,

One in Tung Chung at the Citygate outlets

One in Kwun Tong at Hoi Yuen Road halfway between the MTR and the Ferry Pier inside an alley

One in North Point, exact location i'm not sure of

I doubt any Kobe 9 Elite or EMs will be outlet-bound any time soon (especially in ball happy HK), but there are likely to still be in Stores

Multicolor Racers you're only hope is the reseller store since they were very popular, the roshes you could try every sneaker store since they were a GR
Thank you for the info! :smile:

*Do you know how much multicolor cost? and where can i find these reseller stores? TIA :smile:

Thank you for the info! :smile:

*Do you know how much multicolor cost? and where can i find these reseller stores? TIA :smile:
They're usually based around the Mong Kok area, i'm sure you can google up the stores and their address because I really don't want to

Back
Top Bottom