Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ I'll get back to you...

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

They aren't selling out in HK? Cool! Hoping my dad could cop one tomorrow hahaha
happy.gif

I don't even know if HK's getting them. I haven't heard any news... like benthugs said, they have Flightposites at certain stores, but no Foamposites. Even if they we're to drop here, they'd sell just as fast as they did in the US.
Hi SinnerP, how much are the Flightposites there? What are the colors available? Are they on sale? I have friends there now, I can ask them to buyfor me before they go back here to Singapore on Saturday.

Thanks for the help.

^ there are some other colors (gold, black), but these are reseller stores... so expect to pay a bit more than retail.

salamat sa pics ben. medyo mura yung pip ahh..

familiar ka ba dun sa store na sinasabi ko yung may dertoit red wing logo nasa may kanto yung pwesto nila..

tnx

Sinner - any chance you've seen Zoom Kobe IV Aces there in HK? I just heard they already dropped there.

hey guys just want to ask where is the nike flagship located? the one with 4 floors? is it tsim sha tsui? and if i remember correctly, is it the one in frontof Marco Polo?

^ yep thats it... Tsim Sha Tsui, across from Marco Polo...
Originally Posted by jeyps11cab

Sinner - any chance you've seen Zoom Kobe IV Aces there in HK? I just heard they already dropped there.

No, I haven't seen them, but I haven't been looking either. Where did you hear that the Aces were out?

According to Kix-files...

Air Foamposite One LE, Release date : 23rd March
* these will probably be very limited... I'm assuming its gonna be a lucky-draw/lottery-style format.

from left to right : LBJ VI CTK, SVSM, CAVALIERS SUPERMAN, CAVALIERS, HORNETS
Release date : 2nd March

from left to right : Foamposite Lite PE David West, Amar'e Stoudemire, Caron Butler
Release date : 12th March

from left to right : Zoom Kobe IV RICE, LOWER MERION
Release date : TBC

EDIT ~ 1/2 Cents, Penny 3's, '95 Neons & the dark royal Foam Lites are also expected to be released in HK soon...

a lot of new releases there in HK, hopefully by the time i arrived there late this month, may natira pa..

Anybody based in HK can help an advance hook up for me on Lebron VI Superman and 1/2 Cent, I'll be there on March 27-31.

thanks in advance...

Thanks for the info Sinner. My friend told me Aces are out in HK. Unfortunately the pics still doesn't have the drop date.

grabe!!!!daming nike retros sa HK!!!!!!sana nagkaroon lahat nun dito
frown.gif
specially with that of the eggplant foamposites, the air bakins (i LOVE the black/blue colorway!), the home cw of the penny 2's, and thepippens......hay.....sayang....NIKE PHIL. does not have any idea what shoes to bring in with legit heat and shoes that i personally consider as deadmeat....
tired.gif

Thanks RED

Originally Posted by jeyps11cab

Thanks for the info Sinner. My friend told me Aces are out in HK. Unfortunately the pics still doesn't have the drop date.

Its possible that a reseller store might be selling those already... but I think for an 'official' Nike release, not yet. Thats just a guess though. I'll try to check tomorrow.

hey sinnerP can you help me with this:

hey guys just want to ask where is the nike flagship located? the one with 4 floors? is it tsim sha tsui? and if i remember correctly, is it the one in frontof Marco Polo?

thanks

Back
Top Bottom