Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

ooopsss sorry sinnerP wasnt able to read that. thanks btw. can you suggest any hotel other than park lane, coz we always stay there and my family wants achange of atmosphere, that has a good amount of stores and restos surrounding it? preferably not in causeway bay. thanks

ooopsss sorry sinnerP wasnt able to read that. thanks btw. can you suggest any hotel other than park lane, coz we always stay there and my family wants achange of atmosphere, that has a good amount of stores and restos surrounding it? preferably not in causeway bay. thanks

^ this ain't the right place for that... use the buy/sell forum...

lbj19 ~ Hmmm... well, you mentioned the Marco Polo. That seems like a nice hotel, good location, literally right in the Ocean Terminal/Harbour City shoppingcenter... close to the Star Ferry as well as the MTR station... Dunno about the quality of the rooms, but the location's pretty good.

thanks sinnerp for the regular updates. this thread just made me want our anniversary to be in hk.

^They're selling ZKIV Aces and I really want a pair. It's either that or get a hook up from the US (which is more difficult). Either way it'sreseller price
frown.gif
They look legit naman based on eBay feedback but just making sure that are legit. Thanks for the feedback bro.

^ doubt it... as I said... come and gone... sold out the first few days they dropped...

sickchase ~ I might have seen some 4/19's at MK, but I'm not sure if they were discounted.

Lebron VI CTK have already been reserved for me, I just need to scout the consignment shops that might be reselling foams, Superman and some other recentreleases.

I"ll be there on Saturday.

Hope to see you there SinnerP.

hey sinnerP what can i expect in HK around april 7-10? what kicks are set to launch? and btw do you frequent hk kicks? it seems that i cant access it, takes somuch time to load.

Back
Top Bottom