Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Yep... like I've mentioned many, many times in this thread... for popular Jordan retros... reseller stores. 

Even for locals, getting them at NDC-HK or Nike HK stores, it usually requires some sort of lucky-draw. 

Last edited:
And just as I say that, there's a massive Jordan restock at the Percival St. Nike. LOL.

I was at the right place at the right time... when I got there, they were all laid out on the counter and there were a few people looking at them (calling their friends and whatnot).  

I didn't get anything, but off the top of my head I did see Teal IV's, Laser IV's, Oreo IV's, Carmine VI's, Red X's, random XI lows, random XIII's. random XIV's... in adults, ladies and GS.

I only want some Toro IV's... sadly didn't see those. 

Last edited:

I was at the right place at the right now... when I got there, they were all laid out on the counter and there were a few people looking at them (calling their friends and whatnot).  

I didn't get anything, but off the top of my head I did see Teal IV's, Laser IV's, Oreo IV's, Carmine VI's, Red X's, random XI lows, random XIII's. random XIV's... in adults, ladies and GS.

I only want some Toro IV's... sadly didn't see those. 
Damn, that's quite a restock! Thanks for the info! I've been looking for some chicago 1's or 11 lows, particularly the concords and the georgetowns for me and my girl. Too bad they didn't have those available when we were there. I hope I can contact a friend who is there now if he can drop by the percival nike, and that's if there are still any available. 

Yeah, I had never seen anything like it... I thought restocks like those only happened in the States! 
laugh.gif

I stuck around for like 15mins, but when I left, the line was starting to get pretty long.  

Last edited:
Welp, there goes my chances. HK resellers probably sending their peeps over there as soon as they heard. Lol. Hopefully some people who want to wear them actually got to buy the shoes. 

As for the Toro IV's, I think they're not really gonna be a part of any restock. The shoes you've mentioned have been surfacing in the past weeks/months with US online retailers but sadly no sign of the Toro IV's, just the Oreo's and the Columbia's. I've been eyeing them too but resell price is pretty high here in the PH so I'm still on the hunt for a decent price.

^ The frustrating thing is that I had a chance to get them back then.  Welp.

Search seems to be doing something right.  Went to their new shop today (on the 7th floor of the same building) and it looked spectacular.  I think they rented out the entire 7th floor (or most of it).  There were a lot of people there too, trying on shoes and whatnot.  Charging over $3000 for some Toros and whatnot (and with people actually willing to spend the case to buy their over-inflated prices), I guess they can afford to fancy-up their joint. 

Aw, that's too bad. Hope you can get one in the future or hopefully JB will retro them again soon.

Yeah, search was the most organized and attractive set-up when we visited last time. If they improved their store even more then they are probably raking in a lot of dough. If I was buying I'd probably go a few floors up to kix dreams but maybe people prefer buying from them due to their appealing set up.

Will be in HK over the weekend. Are there stores specializing in asics and NB's (US and UK made mostly)? I know K Sneakers does and Im planning to visit them. Are there others which carry similar lifestyle kicks? Thanks!

hi sinnerP just want to ask if this nike store is a factory outlet or retail store

Shop G25&G26, 328 Plaza, 328 Sha Tsui Road, Tsuen Wan

Oooo... I'm not sure... never been to this one.  If you have their tel, I can call them and ask... 

I'll keep checking other sites... 

But judging by the location, I'm thinking it's a Factory Store.

Last edited:
I see it on NDC HK right now, but it's out of stock.  My guess is that, like the oreos, the resellers have scooped all of them up... as usual. 

I see it on NDC HK right now, but it's out of stock.  My guess is that, like the oreos, the resellers have scooped all of them up... as usual. 
Yeah, checked it earlier, OOS in a heartbeat. Tons of people from HK use add to cart bots which start adding the shoes to cart the moment it goes live. No way to compete with that manually. Nikestore HK needs to follow  the raffle system being tested now by Nike US.

Thanks sinnerP. 

Is there any chance that Racer (in any colorway) drop in Nike Outlet - like in Tung Chung? 

I know it's a very small chance, but I will have one of my friend goes to HK next month :D

I haven't been there in months, but I doubt it.  Still one of the more popular models. 

Post a pic.

But if they're popular everywhere, chances are the resellers have got them all. 

Back
Top Bottom