Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

^ Sorry, I don't know any specific stores in North Point... but it seemed like A LOT of stores HAD them... As I mentioned, it was a limited GR. But thekeyword is HAD... all the larger sizes are probably sold out by now.

irumi ~ As they were a GR, most of the stores in Mong Kok probably had them... PRODs - I'm not sure since I hardly go to the SB accounts...

^ Thanks SinnerP! Hopefully stores in Mong Kok still have stocks
happy.gif

I passed by a few shops (not in Mong kok) today and all said that they were sold out.

One shop said that a granny lined up at 6AM... the good thing was that it was only 1 pair per person.

Best of luck...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

I passed by a few shops (not in Mong kok) today and all said that they were sold out.

One shop said that a granny lined up at 6AM... the good thing was that it was only 1 pair per person.

Best of luck...

Thanks for the update!
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ granny
Originally Posted by AsianImage

just heard back...got my ONE pair. My friend was 17th in line and got the last size 10. The person behind him was unable to cop...as he was a 10. He said a fight almost broke out in line...as a bunch of HK "gangsters" were in line copping all the large sizes for flipping on ebay....so this one dude got pissed..."Man why you buying a size 12 when you are a size 8?" and it got heated in the streets of HK haahahhah.....

I am very very happy to have my one pair.

This could be the reason why they HAD it and no more larger sizes.. Damn resellers!
mad.gif

Can anyone there in HK check out the prices of the LV Don's? specifically the patchwork and the anthracite colorways
smile.gif

Just wanna know if they're cheaper there.
Would you know the prices SinnerP?
smile.gif
TIA!
smile.gif

I ll be in HK tomorrow... hopefully I can get some sweet pickups... Anyone tryna meet up and show me around lol...

Any SBs lying around in HK? An officemate will go there this coming long weekend. I might tell her to cop some for me. Thanks.

Sorry for the late reply... I haven't been in here lately...

kidcudahy ~ they dropped a while back... check page 19 for the details...

sickchasedsam ~ I don't know, to be honest... I can't stand Kanye and don't like his shoes at all... if I swing by LV, I'll see if they'reavailable...

msgt16 ~ SB's... I don't follow SB's, but all I've noticed are the new PRods and some various Dunks and Blazers... this is just from the GRspots... we have SB account shops, so there could be other stuff... I just don't know what they are... Lol...

Mongkok, HK shoppers beware:

[h2]4th acid attack in busy Hong Kong area injures 11[/h2]
By MIN LEE,Associated Press Writer AP - Monday, September 7
HONG KONG - An attacker hurled acid at pedestrians in a crowded Hong Kong shopping district Sunday, injuring 11 people in the neighborhood's fourth acid attack in a year.

[table][tr][td][size=-2]ADVERTISEMENT[/size]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Television footage showed two victims being carried on gurneys to ambulances, their heads covered in bandages. Police spokesman Chau Yau-fai said the attacker _ a 28-year-old man arrested nearby _ targeted a couple strolling through the Mong Kok district but also hurt nine others. Assistant District Commander Angela Ng said the couple quarreled with the suspect before the attack.

Sunday's assault was unrelated to the previous ones, which started last December and have injured some 100 people, Chau said. In those attacks, acid apparently was tossed from neighboring buildings. No one was arrested.

Mong Kok, which means "busy corner" in Chinese, is a densely populated area in Kowloon across the harbor from Hong Kong island, with narrow streets crammed with snack vendors and shops.

^ yeah... I was at MK yesterday too! I just missed the incident as I had only heard about it on the news after I got home...

But yeah, it was unrelated to the previous incidents... it was just some crazy dude, who got into an argument with a couple... he then pulled out a bottle ofacid from his bag and tossed it towards the couple, and in the process, getting some innocent bystanders... There were two off-duty cops around at the time andquickly apprehended the man...

I'm in HK now.
Will leave on the 14th.
Here are some pics.

If you need anything just message me.
I'll be leaving on the 14th.
Still have today & tomorrow to buy.

This is a good news to sneakerheads planning to go to HK:

Zest Air starts HK flights via Clark

Philippine Daily Inquirer
First Posted 22:20:00 09/11/2009

Filed Under: AirTransport

ZEST AIR WILL start its first international flights to Hong Kong once daily via Clark on Sept. 21.

Zest Air will use its new single aisle 168/162 seater Airbus aircraft A320.

The Hong Kong flight leaves Clark at 3:50 p.m. for a two-hour flight to Hong Kong. Return flight from Hong Kong is at 6:40 p.m.

The opening of the Hong Kong route is part of the airlines expansion program to Southeast Asian regions after acquiring its third Airbus A320

Hey NT! where in HK is the best place to spot/buy authentic Jordans? Ill be going there from the 30th of Oct to the 1st of Nov

Originally Posted by polkasquare

Hey NT! where in HK is the best place to spot/buy authentic Jordans? Ill be going there from the 30th of Oct to the 1st of Nov

if you're looking for past models, or previously released models, best place I know is gallery one in fa yuen street.

any stores (mom and pops) that sell J's? or any store for that matter? aside from the ones in fa yuen?

Back
Top Bottom