Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Originally Posted by arsure

are the lebron VII mooncakes already available in HK? I'll be there on the 16th.

yup. since oct 2+ ata. pwede pahook up hehe

lbj19 wrote:

are the lebron VII mooncakes already available in HK? I'll be there on the 16th.

hehe pwede. kaya lang d pa nga ako sure kung makakaikot ako kasi for work ang travel.

How about yung ZK4 na goldmedals/championship?

lbj19 wrote:

hehe pwede. kaya lang d pa nga ako sure kung makakaikot ako kasi for work ang travel.

How about yung ZK4 na goldmedals/championship?

we have the same taste ah haha the Beijing2Finals thing is scheduled for Oct 12.

are size 11.5s available in HK?

Has anyone seen zoom flight 5 bs, Kidd's shoes?
i think 11.5 is hard to find in HK. Nearly Impossible. It's usually 11 and then 12.

As for the flight V, uptempo Vs na ata ang avail bro. the black cw. HTH.

i only have a day to go around HK. what are the places I should check out for kicks and clothes? I want to checkout the Beijing2Finals, uptempo Vs and otherkicks that are already on sale.

anyone know which spots released the air max 1 patta? and is it still available? thanks

^^^ damn. even on new releases? I'm guessing 11.5 is also hard to find?...

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Question for you guys.

Is it hard to come by size 12's in HK?
yup. 12 are usually nowhere to be found in HK
I agree.
ohwell.gif

In fact, finding a 11 is jackpot. Biggest size is mostly 10.5 only.

Originally Posted by benthugs

In fact, finding a 11 is jackpot. Biggest size is mostly 10.5 only.

Not necessarily... I've never had trouble finding 11's & 12's in GR's. I've been able to come across some 13's too, however thoseare a bit more rare.

If we're talking about limited releases and whatnot, then yes, larger sizes will be hard to get.

mga sirs based in hk, baka may marecommend kayo na nike outlet store jan sa hk na may mga jordan apparel especially jordan shorts, punta kasi wifey ko thisweekend.thanks in advance
smile.gif

sup guys..going there in hk for the first time this december and im planning to just buy airfare + hotel and not include any tours, etc...my question is is iteasy to get around hk without any tour guide ??..im planning on staying at the Panda hotel.....thanks

Originally Posted by hole in the earth

sup guys..going there in hk for the first time this december and im planning to just buy airfare + hotel and not include any tours, etc...my question is is it easy to get around hk without any tour guide ??..im planning on staying at the Panda hotel.....thanks
Cake... HK isn't that big...
laugh.gif

The Panda hotel appears to be in the Tsuen Wan area, so your best source of transportation would be the MTR (subway), which is safe and convinient. Tsuen Wanis around 20 mins by MTR to Mong Kok, 25 mins to Tsim Sha Tsui, 30 mins to Central and 35 mins to Causeway Bay... all your essential shopping districts. You'll be fine.

sup guys..going there in hk for the first time this december and im planning to just buy airfare + hotel and not include any tours, etc...my question is is it easy to get around hk without any tour guide ??..im planning on staying at the Panda hotel.....thanks

not panda hotel.....
frown.gif

lol whats wrong with Panda hotel??i havent booked my trip yet so pls. do tell me lol

imo its too old. was there around 10+ years ago and it was bad. better go with the newer hotels. there's a lot in HK.

Back
Top Bottom