Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Are there any good sneaker shops in Zhongshan, China? Sorry but I don't know where to post this
smile.gif

Any of you guys experiencing strange situations from Hong kong people since the Hostage incident? We're planning to go to hong kong but it seems that this incident has us thinking twice in going there right now.....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by EMM23

Any of you guys experiencing strange situations from Hong kong people since the Hostage incident? We're planning to go to hong kong but it seems that this incident has us thinking twice in going there right now.....
ohwell.gif

I thought it happend in the philippines...

ohwell.gif

m_nike_heritagesi_smallitemsbag_blackmdf.jpg

have anyone seen this nike bag?
it is called nike heritage si small
 please tell me..thank you..
wink.gif

Originally Posted by dakid23

ohwell.gif
Yes it did, but anytime there's a tragedy like this, there will usually be a small number of people who'll have animosity towards Filipinos, as a whole.  Generally speaking though, I believe the majority of HKer are more sensible and know their gripe is with the crazed gunman and the Filipino police & government officials.  

Fait ~ I think the Think Pinks will be dropping, but I don't have any details right now.

Futang ~ Haven't noticed the comets.

Icons ~ I don't know if we have this bag, but if we do, it'll be at NSW, I'm guessin.

was in hk last week. saw the ff.

dream season 2s were all over the place red/black/white, black/purple/white, la home cw. 899 hk$ in retail
hypefuse - red, yellow, eggplants, black/red, us cw
zkbv blackouts, uwr, us 999 hk$ and mds but only in 1 store in mong kok.
reebok pumps in diff cws.
lebron soldier ivs in gray/purple or pink? cw.

^ tons of lebron and kobe us away jerseys also.
yi home jerseys also spotted

Right now im in hk yeah no comet alot blackout n uwr but strange they dont have size 11 lol only 10.5 n 12 available Spotted some jordan 9 black white red, citrus whtie 1099hk

@sinnerp Yeah got one in fa yuen in toronto sports, saleman told me i got last pair of size 11 lol

is kobe V think pink sold out already in hk? and did they release jordan vis 11 the air max 90/jordan 11 hydrid?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

how much is Nike Hyperfuse white/black in hk? and does 10% discount can be applied to it?
thanks...'coz im goin there nxt month..
and any shoes that is an eye-chatcher?hehehe..

^ I'm not sure if they have the white/black Hyperfuse yet, but most shops offer the 10% discount, so I don't see why they wouldn't for these... Unless they're the limited ed. Kobe's, for example.
Eye-catching shoes? World Basketball Hyperfuses are still available at Nike Basketball.

Futang ~ The ThinkPink's sold out almost instantly (so I've been told). I haven't seen the AM1 hybrids yet.

^ I'm not sure if they have the white/black Hyperfuse yet, but most shops offer the 10% discount, so I don't see why they wouldn't for these... Unless they're the limited ed. Kobe's, for example.
Eye-catching shoes? World Basketball Hyperfuses are still available at Nike Basketball.

Futang ~ The ThinkPink's sold out almost instantly (so I've been told). I haven't seen the AM1 hybrids yet.

I was in Hong Kong last 2008 and was able to drop by the Mong Kok district to check on the shoe scene there (sadly i was not able to buy anything
tired.gif
). I will be going back there on December and i just want to ask you guys if all the stores in that area sell legit Nike stuff. I remember seeing some shoes (ex. Carmelo Anthony Models) back in 2008 that look like the ones being sold at GH and Cartimar and we all know that HK is a China country that makes these "Class A" shoes. What are your opinion and observations?

TIA, i'm just trying being very careful in buying since it would be my first time to buy there.

Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom