Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Hi sinnerP, have you spotted any nice CW of the hyperfuse there at HK? Specifically the Black with White details?

TIA

any updates in hk now..im goin there by friday...please give us updates..haha...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thanks in advance!!!

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ Gotta be more specific.  What do you wanna know?

vc8481 wrote:
Hi sinnerP, have you spotted any nice CW of the hyperfuse there at HK? Specifically the Black with White details?

TIA
http://store.kix-files.com/nike-zoom-hyperfuse-xdr-black-volt/

<Thanks for the update. I'll be there this weekend and definitely get those black and red. Which store did you seen them? Also will bee looking for a good home color. Hehehe. Tnx sinnerP.

^maybe you guys could provide us with updates while you guys are there. pics will be greatly apprciated by NTPI!

TIA

sinnerp..my mom said that in tung chung has many outlet stores...did u know that place or is it true?
is there nike outlet stores there and which is more cheaper,in the main city or there?
TIA

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ Yeah, the Citygate outlets...
http://www.citygateoutlet....hk/home/Pages/home.aspx

Yes, they do have a Nike outlet, but the stuff is so-so.

vc8481 ~ The black/red is a GR so you shouldn't have any trouble finding it. It's been out for a while though so you might have to try a few stores to see if they still have sizes.

what do u mean by the word "so-so"??
laugh.gif

and have you seen any new era caps?
and skull candy headphones for my bro...
laugh.gif

TIA

"So-so" meaning the stuff isn't always good. Depends if you're lucky enough to find something you like.

Lids will have some New Era caps, but mostly Yankees, BoSox, Dodgers, Braves, etc caps... the big market teams.

I think HMV (music store) might have SkullCandy cans.

any updates from our fellow NTPI peeps there?

photos are very much appreciated so i hope you guys could post pics...

TIA!

hhhmmm so the newbies would just like to ask for updates and not share any...

ok...

hongkong UPDATES
notable sneakers that youll find around fa yuen street in mong kok (sneaker distirct):
foamposite pro pearls
air max uptempo 97 (black & white cw)
air cb34 2
air force foamposite
spizike grapes
lebron 7 cool greys
lebron 8 china
hyperdunk 2010 china
kobe 5 white/del sol
jordan 2 black chrome & blue
jordan 6 lakers
jordan 9 og white

from the outlet:
sb dunk hi boom

from evergreen skateshop:
sb prod 4 hi
sb dunk low chrome/black

youre welcome!

shout outs to the homie swooshie for the list of stores to check out! big help man!

Originally Posted by superswag

ok...

hongkong UPDATES
notable sneakers that youll find around fa yuen street in mong kok (sneaker distirct):
foamposite pro pearls
air cb34 2
air force foamposite
spizike grapes
lebron 7 cool greys
lebron 8 china
hyperdunk 2010 china
kobe 5 white/del sol
jordan 6 lakers
jordan 9 og white

from the outlet:
sb dunk hi boom

sb prod 4 hi
sb dunk low chrome/black

youre welcome!

shout outs to the homie swooshie for the list of stores to check out! big help man!
jordan 6 lakers colorway bro? is there images for that? what is the exact colorway name?

Yeah i tried to take pics but i always get apprehended by the staff so i just took note of the kicks that got my attention.

By the way the jordan 6 lakers cw was released during the early part of this year. I think you can easily find pics of this cw over the web man!

Hth

yo futang i remember seeing the lebron 8 china in 4-5 shops (they have tons of sneaker shops in mongkok but most of them have the same stocks) and ive seen the pearl foam pros around 2 shops if my memory serves me right so it might have been semi-GR. i forgot to take note of the prices since we were in a hurry.

by the way thats indeed the jordan 6 lakers colorway. thanks for the pics futang!

Originally Posted by superswag

ok...

hongkong UPDATES
foamposite pro pearls
air cb34 2
air force foamposite
spizike grapes
lebron 7 cool greys
lebron 8 china
hyperdunk 2010 china
kobe 5 white/del sol
jordan 6 lakers
jordan 9 og white

from the outlet:
sb dunk hi boom

sb prod 4 hi
sb dunk low chrome/black

youre welcome!

Yo D!
Hope you had alot of fun in HK. I know you did! Great pick ups on the bape tees and hoody... now im going there soon, never went to the bape store in central always thinking that stuffs are expensive but since you showed the way, ill follow!

Peace!

tk

Originally Posted by futang

thanks for the info superswag!
btw those lebron 8 china and pearl foamposites pro GR or limited release in hk? and how much? thanks!

Forgot the price, but the FoamPros and LB8 China's are both basically "limited GR".  Meaning, not all the stores have em, but are available enough where you don't have to line-up and whatnot.  Not sure on the size availability.  Places from Mong Kok, to Causeway Bay, to Tsim Sha Tsui should all have em.  

is there any news if the 5 rings would be releasing at HK too? thanks HK peeps...

thanks superswag and sinnerp for the info! i hope the foam are still available by dec. hehe 

Question for sinner P:

Did the workboot AFi LOWS  dropped overthere already? Also any shoe stores in Mainland China that you might know?

Will be in HK in Feb.

ready to used this:

Back
Top Bottom