Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

sir SinnerP... would trainers such as Air Diamond Turf Max or Air Trainer Max 94 or Griffey's be easy finds in HK? tia sir!

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ No Griffey's here. Honkers don't know baseball and they certainly don't know Griffey.

I've never been at Canton rd at 6AM, but which part of Canton rd will you be at (its quite a long road)? But generally speaking, cabs aren't hard to find around the TST area. I'd say it would take around 45mins to 1 hour to get to the airport, but probably less if there isn't any traffic. At 6AM, the traffic should be light. Leave at around 6AM just to be safe.
yo donmega i already asked sinnerP bout the griffey's and unfortunately they dont get them in HK...

HTH

Originally Posted by superswag

^ No Griffey's here. Honkers don't know baseball and they certainly don't know Griffey.

I've never been at Canton rd at 6AM, but which part of Canton rd will you be at (its quite a long road)? But generally speaking, cabs aren't hard to find around the TST area. I'd say it would take around 45mins to 1 hour to get to the airport, but probably less if there isn't any traffic. At 6AM, the traffic should be light. Leave at around 6AM just to be safe.
yo donmega i already asked sinnerP bout the griffey's and unfortunately they dont get them in HK...

HTH

sorry sir swag... never got to backread... you into Griffey's and Turf Max's too sir? i missed out on the freshwater 1's and only got the black GD 2's for my trouble...

^no worries man dont be sorry. im into them griffeys especially the freshwaters and volts. too bad they aint reaching HK or PI. probably because were not baseball countries?

good luck on your hunt though fam!

Originally Posted by superswag

^no worries man dont be sorry. im into them griffeys especially the freshwaters and volts. too bad they aint reaching HK or PI. probably because were not baseball countries?

good luck on your hunt though fam!

thanks sir! would hook you up when i find a good deal!

^ Black Kobe VI... Yes. Black Kobe V... No. Maybe the reseller shops might still have them.

And yeah, no Griffey's here. Cross-trainers just aren't that big here.

^ what's the SRP there for the Black Kobe VI. Is it possible to ask for a hook up if ever?
smile.gif

^ Black Kobe VI... Yes. Black Kobe V... No. Maybe the reseller shops might still have them.

And yeah, no Griffey's here. Cross-trainers just aren't that big here.

thanks sir SinnerP 
smile.gif

any air jordans/nike retro sightings over there in hk that were never released here in Manila? like the white/black/red IX's? hehe.tia!!!!

THANKS RED

Finally, after about 6 years of going to and fro Hong Kong, I was able to find Size 13 shoes!
I got myself a Kobe VI Blackout. Had to go to Wan Chai store of Nike Basketball though.
I was also able to visit all 3 Nike Factory Store Outlets in Hong Kong (Tung Chung CityGate Outlets; NorthPoint Harbour Mall; and Kwun Tong outlet) - I consider this an achievement!

^ Congrats. 13US's are rare, but we do get them.

Were you able to find anything at the outlets. I haven't been to them in a long time.

Hey first time peeping in this forum... Heading out to HK in September! Been trying to cop another pair of Lunar Eclipses specifically in this color

any info would be great!

Are there lebron 8 low sprites anywhere? My folks are staying in mp gateway, where's the nearest Nike now that the one in canton road is closed already? Tia

^ There is no pre-selling in HK. You can get there early to line up for it or (if you're an HK resident) register for the lucky draw on limited kicks... depending on what method they want to use.

But first things first... I don't even know when the Concords are dropping.

^ I can't say for sure. Perhaps the reseller shop in Sino Centre MIGHT still have them.

^ There's on at Sino Centre on Nathan Road... as well as on Nelson Street (around the Fa Yuen St. intersection). A couple more scattered on Fa Yuen Street as well.

Back
Top Bottom