Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Originally Posted by 10jdel

saw some cool greys XIs going for 2200+ hkd, think pink kobe Vs and VIs, umm what else lebron 8 china (not released here in the phil), jordan 2011- almost copped them since my pair looks so used by now.. wanted a new pair but didnt pull the trigger in the end. Jordan IE breds were aplenty. didnt see v2 lows. saw some BB360 i think along fa yuen. not sure though, got dizzy after going in and out of stores trying to compare their stock.

im actually coming back by the end of november to pick up my tux i had made.
thinking about getting some red wing boots as well .

Hey 10jdel did you see how much the IE Breds were and which store/s specifically had them? going to HK next week for business and I hope to score one since I missed out on the PI release.
Thanks.

Hey SinnerP,

Are there any online HK-based websites that might have LeBron 7s for sale? Thanks.

I don't know where to start googling.

hey vc sorry wasnt able to check the price of the IE breds. I think i saw them in the nike store along granville road. saw them also along fa yuen street in mongkok. goodluck with the hunt!

Originally Posted by vc8481

saw some cool greys XIs going for 2200+ hkd, think pink kobe Vs and VIs, umm what else lebron 8 china (not released here in the phil), jordan 2011- almost copped them since my pair looks so used by now.. wanted a new pair but didnt pull the trigger in the end. Jordan IE breds were aplenty. didnt see v2 lows. saw some BB360 i think along fa yuen. not sure though, got dizzy after going in and out of stores trying to compare their stock.

Hey 10jdel did you see how much the IE Breds were and which store/s specifically had them? going to HK next week for business and I hope to score one since I missed out on the PI release.
Thanks.

yup man, he's right, the bred XI's IE are there in hk. and a lot cheaper.that's where i got mine
smile.gif
 899hkd (roughly around php4500) only. i believe when it was released here it was php5795? please feel free to correct me on this one. BUT sizes 9.5 below are no longer to be found. almost all, if not all stores ( like nike, wan kee sports, giga sports, toronto sports) they only have sizes 10-10.5 on display. i strongly suggest that if you're a size 10, just go ahead and buy the pair. good luck man!!!!hth!!!
@jan29mac: the foams that he saw was the electric green and dark green ashy foamposites man.priced at hkd1799. that same store was also carrying the black/red nike half cent. if i remember correctly, it was at hkd999. good luck man!! 

THANKS RED 

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

Thanks.

yup man, he's right, the bred XI's IE are there in hk. and a lot cheaper.that's where i got mine
smile.gif
 899hkd (roughly around php4500) only. i believe when it was released here it was php5795? please feel free to correct me on this one. BUT sizes 9.5 below are no longer to be found. almost all, if not all stores ( like nike, wan kee sports, giga sports, toronto sports) they only have sizes 10-10.5 on display. i strongly suggest that if you're a size 10, just go ahead and buy the pair. good luck man!!!!hth!!!
@jan29mac: the foams that he saw was the electric green and dark green ashy foamposites man.priced at hkd1799. that same store was also carrying the black/red nike half cent. if i remember correctly, it was at hkd999. good luck man!! 

THANKS RED 
I wear sz12 and for the past few times I've been there it's quite difficult to find shoes I like in my size. Just crossing my fingers that i can grab one in my size. Thanks for the help guys.

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

Thanks.

smile.gif

THANKS RED 
I wear sz12 and for the past few times I've been there it's quite difficult to find shoes I like in my size. Just crossing my fingers that i can grab one in my size. Thanks for the help guys.
Good luck with the hunt! tell us all about it when you get back. have fun and enjoy HK! 

vc8481 wrote:

They usually don't get a lot of 12's in each shipment, but they do exist.  13's are even harder to find... I think only some shops get them and it's usually 1 or 2 pairs.  

^ The NSW shops might have it. There are several of them, but specifically, Pak Sha Road (Causeway Bay), Times Square (Causeway Bay) and Sneaker St. (Fa Yuen st. in Mong Kok) all have NSW shops.

As for the Supreme jacket... we don't have a Supreme shop here, so I don't know.

i hope youre planning on using that wool destroyer jacket outside the country where its cold

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ The NSW shops might have it. There are several of them, but specifically, Pak Sha Road (Causeway Bay), Times Square (Causeway Bay) and Sneaker St. (Fa Yuen st. in Mong Kok) all have NSW shops.

As for the Supreme jacket... we don't have a Supreme shop here, so I don't know.

Thanks SinnerP, really appreciate all the information.

vc8481 wrote:

They usually don't get a lot of 12's in each shipment, but they do exist.  13's are even harder to find... I think only some shops get them and it's usually 1 or 2 pairs.  
Yeah that's right, the past 3 times I've been there I always end up getting sz11 and later on have to sell it coz' it's a bit small for me. I could have gotten the IE Concords here in the PI but I really want the Breds more. The anticipation is killing me.
laugh.gif

FYI, they sell the LBJ varsity jacket here as well...

are you talking about the lebron destroyer jacket with the red lion on the right breast and leather sleeves? thanks sinnerp.

FYI, they sell the LBJ varsity jacket here as well...

are you talking about the lebron destroyer jacket with the red lion on the right breast and leather sleeves? thanks sinnerp.
or the one with the "VIVAT REX" stitched on the inside of the placket beside the zipper? where did you see it? thanks again

It was black with some red details, but I don't remember the specifics. It was available at the Sogo Nike Shop, but should also be available at the other NSW shops I mentioned.
EDIT ~ Ok, this is the jacket I saw.  Also saw some PR (Paul Rodriguez) varsity jackets in Mong Kok.

lebron-destroyer-01.jpg

the store (reseller?) in fa yuen st. that 10jdel mentioned from before.thing is, it doesn't have a name.hehe. i think they were selling the kobe v's for 1199 hkd? forgot the price already. it was a breeze canvassing through the sports market street because when we went there, our hotel was 2 blocks away from fa yuen.stanford hotel in soy st.hth!!!!

THANKS RED

^ Yeah, some Nike shops might have SB stuff. I listed a couple of SB accounts here in HK a few pages back, I think. Check those out... 8Five2 and Evergreen Skate Shop.
Like I mentioned before, some Nike shops in Mong Kok also had PRod jackets/shirts.

As for the Kobe USA's, I don't remember specifically, but your best shot is at the reseller shops as bullsfan mentioned. Again, in Mong Kok sneaker st.

^Sir sinner P, ill be going again there at HK this coming December 26, would it possible that i can still get a pair of Concords by that time? what is the scenario of AJ11 drop there? Thanks!! Godbless!

To be honest, I'm not sure if or when HK will be getting them. I haven't seen anything yet. Having said that, the Space Jams sold out almost instantly, while the cool-grays were sold out in a few days.

Back
Top Bottom