Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Nice guide, May I ask where can we find KD4 USA colorway in HK? My friend is in HK until tuesday and I asked her to buy one. Thank you in advance!

Nice guide, May I ask where can we find KD4 USA colorway in HK? My friend is in HK until tuesday and I asked her to buy one. Thank you in advance!
i walked around last night in tst and mk, i don't see any kd4 usa cw. i only see navy blue and away cw, in nike basketball mongkok.

you can find here bb4, air more black/volts, 180, lebron, kd4's navy blue and away..

kobe/lebron/hd elites/ or lebron elite taxi..wade evo cw.. ETC..

mongkok nike bb and toronto sports.. or go to tst nike parklane.

if you're friend is near in causeway bay, they have good nike stores there also, sogo would be one.

hope this helps.

Last edited:
Thanks for the Reply Sir. so for KD4 only the two cw are available.. I'm still hoping she can find me one.. lol.. 

Following up on bltzrnpls' post, you can't by Kobe IV's anymore from the GR shops. MAYBE the reseller-shops might have them, but those shops will be hard to find for tourists.

That's ok Sir Sinner, Im only interested on KD4 USA CW for now.  I'll be coming there on Sept 7 and vist those shops myself, just need the KD4 asap :smile:

That's ok Sir Sinner, Im only interested on KD4 USA CW for now.  I'll be coming there on Sept 7 and vist those shops myself, just need the KD4 asap :smile:
Thanks for the Reply Sir. so for KD4 only the two cw are available.. I'm still hoping she can find me one.. lol.. 
i don't think nike have already released kd4 usa cw here in hk.

never i see any news also from other forums. anyway, that cw is nice and fresh. but i will still go with ne navy blue cw over usa. :smile:

^ Yeah, I don't recall seeing those on the shelves at Nike BB... (of course, that doesn't mean much as I don't got there THAT often).

Having said that, it it's been close to a month since the release so it's quite possible they're sold-out already. Will keep my eyes opened for them.

sinnerP, have you seen air max 90 hyperfuse lately? hit me up if you can still spot this one.

my big bro only tell me now that he wants this.. he's a size 10us guy. 

i'll go to langham tonight and hope still can find one.

much thanks!

Haha, now he wants them!?  

I haven't been to MK in a couple of weeks and seeing as you're probably closer, you'd have a better chance of spotting them there! I hear CPU shops have also received them, so try checking those spots.

Haha, now he wants them!?  

I haven't been to MK in a couple of weeks and seeing as you're probably closer, you'd have a better chance of spotting them there! I hear CPU shops have also received them, so try checking those spots.
i see... i'll try to check at mk tonight.

hope to spot one of this.

many thanks, sinnerp.

From HKK.

ZOOM KOBE VII SYSTEM "GOLD MEDAL" 

$1299

8/17/2012 

NIKE BASKETBALL

HYPERDUNK 2012 GOLD MEDAL

$1259

8/17/2012

NIKE BASKETBALL

From HKK.

ZOOM KOBE VII SYSTEM "GOLD MEDAL" 

$1299

8/17/2012 

NIKE BASKETBALL

HYPERDUNK 2012 GOLD MEDAL

$1259

8/17/2012

NIKE BASKETBALL

hmmm...

i pass on this one.

price keeps on increasing... ><"

actually, prices increased very long time already, because of the resellers... hihihihi

shoe conspiracy.

anyway, thanks for the update sinnerP. 

salute.

Guys, may nakikita pa kayong Roshe Run jan sa HK? Magkano po SRP jan?
martin,

got so many colorways here in hk.

i believe here is more expensive compare there in philippines. ~3k php.

i spotted before iguana, dark royal, wolf grey volt, sport red, etc. cws.

these are all over mongkok nike stores.

hope this helps.

Last edited:
i walked around last night in tst and mk, i don't see any kd4 usa cw. i only see navy blue and away cw, in nike basketball mongkok.

you can find here bb4, air more black/volts, 180, lebron, kd4's navy blue and away..

kobe/lebron/hd elites/ or lebron elite taxi..wade evo cw.. ETC..

mongkok nike bb and toronto sports.. or go to tst nike parklane.

if you're friend is near in causeway bay, they have good nike stores there also, sogo would be one.

hope this helps.
Hey bltzrnpls, I'm going to Hong Kong in a few days and I was enquiring about the Nike Basketball Elite series that you mentioned, (Kobe, Lebron, Hyperdunks) and are there many Nike stores/ or footwear stores that sell a wide range of Nike Basketball shoes in Causwway Bay? Not just the Elite's, but maybe some Jordan kicks as well? Another thing, how much is the retail price for the elite series in Hong Kong? because I'm from Malaysia and they don't even bloody carry them here haha, and they up the price in Malaysia by about 150 Hong Kong Dollars on every release, tax and all that ******** :tongue:
So yeah just wondering if you knew how much those cost, and any good sports stores in Causeway Bay because I'm only there for a few days as the last part of my hols and might not have to go all the way to Mongkok on Kowloon ( btw, how far away is Mongkok from CW Bay)

Sorry for all the questions, I'm an avid basketball fan, thanks!

martin,

got so many colorways here in hk.

i believe here is more expensive compare there in philippines. ~3k php.

i spotted before iguana, dark royal, wolf grey volt, sport red, etc. cws.

these are all over mongkok nike stores.

hope this helps.
Thanks for the info bro! Hirap kasi mag hanap ng Roshe dito eh. Hahaha!

Hey bltzrnpls, I'm going to Hong Kong in a few days and I was enquiring about the Nike Basketball Elite series that you mentioned, (Kobe, Lebron, Hyperdunks) and are there many Nike stores/ or footwear stores that sell a wide range of Nike Basketball shoes in Causwway Bay? Not just the Elite's, but maybe some Jordan kicks as well? Another thing, how much is the retail price for the elite series in Hong Kong? because I'm from Malaysia and they don't even bloody carry them here haha, and they up the price in Malaysia by about 150 Hong Kong Dollars on every release, tax and all that ******** :tongue:
So yeah just wondering if you knew how much those cost, and any good sports stores in Causeway Bay because I'm only there for a few days as the last part of my hols and might not have to go all the way to Mongkok on Kowloon ( btw, how far away is Mongkok from CW Bay)

Sorry for all the questions, I'm an avid basketball fan, thanks!
hi matthew.

nike kobe, lebron and hds elites are still all available here in hk. not that hard to find..

i don't often go to causeway bay, but i know few good shops there. i got this list from sinnerP. below is the list of good shops in causeway bay area.

Nike Sogo

SHOP 402, 4/F, OLD WING, SOGO DEPT. STOR, 555 HENNESSY ROAD, CAUSEWAY BAY, CAUSEWAY BAY,

Nike Store (Times Square)

SHOP 702 7/F TIMES SQUARE CAUSEWAY BAY, Hong Kong,

Gigasports Times Square

Shop 701 Times Square Causeway Bay, Hong Kong,

NIKE STORE (APEX)

G/F 492, LOCKHART ROAD , CAUSEWAY BAY, Hong Kong,

852-2838 6968

NIKE STORE (APEX)

G/F 46-48, GRANVILLE ROAD, TSIM SHA TSUI, Hong Kong,

852-2312 0988

NIKE STORE (ROYAL SPORTING HOUSE)

UNITS 703-705, LEVEL 7, TIMES SQUARE, 1 MATHESON STREET, CAUSEWAY BAY, Hong Kong,

852-2506 2522

you can find already elites in nike sogo and time square.

causeway bay is not that far from mongkok. that would take you 6 hops of mtr stations only. maybe 15 mins travel. approximately 2 mins per station. but you have to change lane, so i give you additional 3 mins time for waiting the next train. :smile:

now, if you have the chance to go to mongkok, i recommend 3 stores for you to visit,

NikeStore (Fa Yuen Street)

G/F 67 Fa Yuen Stree

NIKE STORE (TORONTO)

G/F, 76A FA YUEN STREET, MONGKOK, Hong Kong,

852-388 5402t Mongkok, Hong Kong,

NIKE STORE (TORONTO)

SHOP 6 & 7 LEVEL 7, LANGHAM PLACE, MONGKOK, Hong Kong,

852-3514 4484

again, these info are from sinnerP.

kobe elite: hkd1699

lebron elite: ~hkd16xx

hd elite: hkd1249

am not quite sure with the price on the lebron elite. but should be around that price also. 

hope this one helps.

hi matthew.

nike kobe, lebron and hds elites are still all available here in hk. not that hard to find..

i don't often go to causeway bay, but i know few good shops there. i got this list from sinnerP. below is the list of good shops in causeway bay area.

Nike Sogo

SHOP 402, 4/F, OLD WING, SOGO DEPT. STOR, 555 HENNESSY ROAD, CAUSEWAY BAY, CAUSEWAY BAY,

Nike Store (Times Square)

SHOP 702 7/F TIMES SQUARE CAUSEWAY BAY, Hong Kong,

Gigasports Times Square

Shop 701 Times Square Causeway Bay, Hong Kong,

NIKE STORE (APEX)

852-2838 6968

NIKE STORE (APEX)

G/F 46-48, GRANVILLE ROAD, TSIM SHA TSUI, Hong Kong,

852-2312 0988

NIKE STORE (ROYAL SPORTING HOUSE)

UNITS 703-705, LEVEL 7, TIMES SQUARE, 1 MATHESON STREET, CAUSEWAY BAY, Hong Kong,

852-2506 2522

you can find already elites in nike sogo and time square.

causeway bay is not that far from mongkok. that would take you 6 hops of mtr stations only. maybe 15 mins travel. approximately 2 mins per station. but you have to change lane, so i give you additional 3 mins time for waiting the next train. :smile:

now, if you have the chance to go to mongkok, i recommend 3 stores for you to visit,

NikeStore (Fa Yuen Street)

G/F 67 Fa Yuen Stree

NIKE STORE (TORONTO)

G/F, 76A FA YUEN STREET, MONGKOK, Hong Kong,

852-388 5402t Mongkok, Hong Kong,

NIKE STORE (TORONTO)

SHOP 6 & 7 LEVEL 7, LANGHAM PLACE, MONGKOK, Hong Kong,

852-3514 4484

again, these info are from sinnerP.

kobe elite: hkd1699

lebron elite: ~hkd16xx

hd elite: hkd1249

am not quite sure with the price on the lebron elite. but should be around that price also. 

hope this one helps.
Thanks very much buddy! Will keep this in mind when I'm visiting, at least don't have to wander around like a lost tourist hahaha, hope to find some nice shoes for myself.

Much appreciated :smile:

Thanks very much buddy! Will keep this in mind when I'm visiting, at least don't have to wander around like a lost tourist hahaha, hope to find some nice shoes for myself.

Much appreciated :smile:
if you're targeting the nike elite series, i don't see any problem...

^ Well, I think bltzrnpls pretty-much covered it all... 
laugh.gif

Though I need to add that this Nike Store has since closed down... cross that off the list. 

NIKE STORE (APEX)

852-2838 6968

Anyway, I don't think Nike Sogo still have the Elites.  Not sure Times Sq still have them either.  Best to try Mong Kok.

Also, I think Causeway Bay to Mong Kok via MTR will likely take more than 15 mins.  Taking into account time-of-day as well, I'd say 20-30mins.  Obvs longer during rush-hour.

EDIT ~ 

From HKK

$3059

8/22/2012

NIKE BASKETBALL WAN CHAI

Lucky-draw, with registration from the 20th to 22nd. 6 sets apparently.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom