Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Hmmm first time posting on this site, and in need of some assistance.

I asked a friend of mine to purchase me a pair of Nikes (KD7-Global Game / Kobe9 China) when he drops by HK.

Any idea if these were released in HK? what shops?

If not, so that I could spare him the effort of looking for it.

Thanks! :wink:
Well, based on experience, the first place you should visit in looking for the shoes you want is the Fa Yuen St (Sneaker Street). A ton of stores are there and if your shoe size is about 9 you will have an easy time to get the shoes you're looking for.

About the release, I think SinnerP can answer you about that since his the one updating everyday regarding when a particular shoe will release there in HK.

Hope I answered some of your questions :smile:

HKK

attachment.php

$1199

Aug. 23, 2014

JORDAN STORE

Excited to visit again HK next week! Hoping to find any great shoe there to buy! Also hoping that my girlfriend will say yes to my wedding proposal there! LOL!

Last edited:
I was using now google map and got the street view of Johnston Road looking for the Jordan Store. I saw that it was beside a 7-Eleven Store in some pictures but in Google Map the store beside 7/11 is a Japan Home Centre Store! LOL!

Four Square Pic

Google Map Pic

Last edited:

I was using now google map and got the street view of Johnston Road looking for the Jordan Store. I saw that it was beside a 7-Eleven Store in some pictures but in Google Map the store beside 7/11 is a Japan Home Centre Store! LOL!

Four Square Pic

Google Map Pic
The google street view hasn't been updated for nearly 3 years, and the Jordan Store is relatively new, trust me it's there

Yep, it's definitely there.  I was there just a few weeks ago. 

@pque1703  ~ Good luck. 

HKK

attachment.php

$1599

Aug. 16, 2014

attachment.php

$1199

Aug. 23, 2014

JORDAN STORE

Last edited:
Hi guys! Got back from HK last Tuesday. Sneaker street is an experience that everyone here in the forum should experience. Sorry if this post is Off-topic.

We went there on our 1st day right after leaving our bags in our hotel. I just had to go inside most of the shops. From the small shops up to the 3-level Nike stores. Felt the itch to grab a pair of those AJ 3 Wolf Grays which were restocked in all nike stores and people were going crazy. Pairs were selling left and right (1 out of every 3 buyers were Pinoys!) 

The selection of shoes in the street was very large to the point where you don't know anymore what to buy and you end up leaving the store without buying anything.

Anyway, after all the searching through Fa Yuen, i wasn't able to make up my mind. Either to get the AJ 3s or the AM Lunar 1s or a classic AM1s or AM90s. All of them are below the prices here in Manila so i just knew that i had to decide which i really like the best (coz the wife only approved the purchase of 1 pair).

On our 2nd day in HK, i sort of made up my mind that i would just pass on the chance to buy a pair since the practical side of me kept on saying that i don't need another pair coz i had 2 pairs that i alternately use in the office. And i still have an unused AM1 Gold Trophy tucked away waiting for the rainy season to end. So i was walking around Causeway bay area looking at watches. Then as we were coming out of a small side street, right in front of me was another 3-level Nike Store on Hennessy Road! My wife told me to look inside while she looked for a toilet. It was set-up just like the other 3-level nike stores on Fa Yuen so i just looked around to see what i was passing up on. At the 1st level, Jordans were still on display, Kobes, Lebrons, and the Air Maxs. When i got to the 2nd level, looking at the display of the AMs and Roshes, looking from top to bottom, i noticed some pairs had a plastic tag that had the magic word, "SALE". And they were on the same Air Max 90s that were on display on the 1st Level. I approached a store employee and asked if it was really on-sale and she confirmed. I peeked at the size and luckily it was my size! I literally ran down the stairs to get my wife. When i showed it to her, she told me that it was probably meant to be. I asked the saleslady if they were on sale because its the last pair and she checked and said that it wasn't the last pair. So i tried on the display and asked for a new stock for my purchase and the rest was history. 

Sorry again guys for the very long post. Just wanted to share my sneaker experience in HK. Oh and 1 more thing, i was always looking down on the ground every time we were on the MTR just to look around the sneakers that people were wearing and i saw some pretty rare ones.

Thanks guys and hope to go back there again soon.

Here's the model that i got with a HK$240 discount.

^ Nice... glad you were able to find something.

Yeah, I commented on the Hennessy Road Nike Store a few posts back.  It's brand new and reasonably big.  Definitely worth checking out.  Nice having a giant Nike Store in Causeway Bay for a change. 

Anybody grabbed the Beethovens? I really need a pair, didn't release here in my place and it's a disappointment.

^ From what I heard, Nike Sogo only got 35 pairs... sold out as soon as they opened. 

Yep, the beasts and resellers... same ol same ol.

Saw the Wolf grey 3's, the white/blue Futures as well as the OG Spizikes today.  

Do
Yep, the beasts and resellers... same ol same ol.

Saw the Wolf grey 3's, the white/blue Futures as well as the OG Spizikes today.  

Don't have a chance agianst them, i'll try my luck somewhere else. How about the sports blue 3's?

Hi guys! Got back from HK last Tuesday. Sneaker street is an experience that everyone here in the forum should experience. Sorry if this post is Off-topic.

We went there on our 1st day right after leaving our bags in our hotel. I just had to go inside most of the shops. From the small shops up to the 3-level Nike stores. Felt the itch to grab a pair of those AJ 3 Wolf Grays which were restocked in all nike stores and people were going crazy. Pairs were selling left and right (1 out of every 3 buyers were Pinoys!) 

The selection of shoes in the street was very large to the point where you don't know anymore what to buy and you end up leaving the store without buying anything.

Anyway, after all the searching through Fa Yuen, i wasn't able to make up my mind. Either to get the AJ 3s or the AM Lunar 1s or a classic AM1s or AM90s. All of them are below the prices here in Manila so i just knew that i had to decide which i really like the best (coz the wife only approved the purchase of 1 pair).

On our 2nd day in HK, i sort of made up my mind that i would just pass on the chance to buy a pair since the practical side of me kept on saying that i don't need another pair coz i had 2 pairs that i alternately use in the office. And i still have an unused AM1 Gold Trophy tucked away waiting for the rainy season to end. So i was walking around Causeway bay area looking at watches. Then as we were coming out of a small side street, right in front of me was another 3-level Nike Store on Hennessy Road! My wife told me to look inside while she looked for a toilet. It was set-up just like the other 3-level nike stores on Fa Yuen so i just looked around to see what i was passing up on. At the 1st level, Jordans were still on display, Kobes, Lebrons, and the Air Maxs. When i got to the 2nd level, looking at the display of the AMs and Roshes, looking from top to bottom, i noticed some pairs had a plastic tag that had the magic word, "SALE". And they were on the same Air Max 90s that were on display on the 1st Level. I approached a store employee and asked if it was really on-sale and she confirmed. I peeked at the size and luckily it was my size! I literally ran down the stairs to get my wife. When i showed it to her, she told me that it was probably meant to be. I asked the saleslady if they were on sale because its the last pair and she checked and said that it wasn't the last pair. So i tried on the display and asked for a new stock for my purchase and the rest was history. 

Sorry again guys for the very long post. Just wanted to share my sneaker experience in HK. Oh and 1 more thing, i was always looking down on the ground every time we were on the MTR just to look around the sneakers that people were wearing and i saw some pretty rare ones.

Thanks guys and hope to go back there again soon.

Here's the model that i got with a HK$240 discount.
That's great man!! You made me more excited since I'll be going to HK this weekend!! Will visit the Nike Store in Causeway, thanks to the people here for the heads up and the updates almost everyday! :smile:

Is the Nike Kobe 9 EM “China” still available in Nike Stores?

Last edited:
^ Sold out on day 1, I think.

HKK

attachment.php

Aug. 30, 2014

NIKE BASKETBALL

$1299

attachment.php

Aug. 30, 2014

$1999

NIKE BASKETBALL

attachment.php