Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

AM90's are available at most sneaker stores. 

Walk around Sneaker St. to get an idea of what colorways they might have.  

Not sure about the Adi's, but you'll have to check the Adidas Originals store in Causeway Bay or the giant 3-storey Adidas Shop in Sneaker St.
Thanks for the tips! appreciate it.
happy.gif

Going to Shanghai for a couple of days and I don't see much about it in terms of their sneaker culture. Anyone know? Would I be as to pick up a pair of 4s there this weekend?

Going to Shanghai for a couple of days and I don't see much about it in terms of their sneaker culture. Anyone know? Would I be as to pick up a pair of 4s there this weekend?
it's chinese new year here so lot of shop closed during CNY.

Excited for my upcoming HK trip in April. Just curious but will it be easy to secure limited releases at those nike retail stores in Hong Kong? Other than PS7 and Kicks Lounge are there anymore outlets worth dropping by?

Hi guys! Would you know if Nike Metcon I is already available at retail stores in HK?

Thanks! :smile:

^ Unless you're willing to pay a ridiculous amount to resellers.

HKK

attachment.php

$1599
Feb. 28, 2015
NIKE BASKETBALL

attachment.php

$849
Feb 26, 2015 
NIKE BASKETBALL

attachment.php

$1199
Mar. 5, 2015
NIKE BASKETBALL

Just went back for a week, prices were definitely up there. Solid pricing ~10% less for regular stuff like Flyknits etc, but sky high for anything else due to the domination of resellers. I find that soft goods are a better deal, Tech Fleece everywhere at 25-50% off Canadian pricing.

Does anybody have any leads on finding nike inneva woven shoes in Hong Kong or Guangzhou area? I've found the black ones in a factory store in Guangzhou area, but sadly only in sizes 10.5 and lower... Also, does anybody now if there are many sales in the coming weeks in HK?

Thanks in advance!

Does anybody have any leads on finding nike inneva woven shoes in Hong Kong or Guangzhou area? I've found the black ones in a factory store in Guangzhou area, but sadly only in sizes 10.5 and lower... Also, does anybody now if there are many sales in the coming weeks in HK?

Thanks in advance!

That was my goal too, the Nike Factory stores at Citygate Outlets in Tung Chung and Kwun Tong (next to APM) had FSRs of the first Inneva release. Numerous stores at Fa Yuen (Sneaker) Street had the blue and grey colourways. Also the yellow and grey pairs as well as the wolf grey pairs. Will upload photos later. No sizes above 9.5 anywhere, and this was a couple weeks ago.

Last edited:
Some really nice stuff there, thanks for your reply! I might head over there too for the apparel. Really bummed out that Asians have such tiny feet on average, looking for size 11.5 - 13 myself.

Any other leads on inneva woven pairs in stated sizes in HK and GZ are most welcome!

HKK

TEAM COLLECTION
Apr. 18, 2015

ELEVATE COLLECTION
May 16, 2015

ROSE GOLD COLLECTION
Jun. 5, 2015

KOBE X ELITE 
$1799

KD 7 ELITE
$1399

LEBRON XII ELITE
$1999

NIKE BASKETBALL

I've never been, but the site looks legit.  Hmmm... apparently, they have a store too.

They seems legit. I just can't figure how an asian site can have FSR of a made in USA pair. Planning to order online so I want to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom