Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

There are lots of NB's here... Made in the USA & UK... maybe they're just a GR here?  I have no idea what the availablity of that model is. 

Yup! Its GR, May 2014 released. I can't find in any UK/US website so I checked HK sites. Are you able to ask around if the store is legit? Any idea of the best way to ship the pair to Manila. Thanks!

Sinner Sinner , fellas, anyone know where I can pick up some hoop shoes in an 11.5 US? Everywhere I've been to carries only 11 or 12. No 11.5. Even the Nike HK website is like this.

^ I think I've seen that size around... I guess you just gotta check more stores to see if they have em in stock. 

emiaj12 - the best I can do is check out the store when I'm in that area/district... but I don't go there often, so it might take a while.

Last edited:
That's alright @SinnerP, I'm not in a hurry. Please let me know once you got info about the store, Thank you!

Hey guys my sister is back in china in nanjing. Are there any sneaker stores around there she could check out for me? Also did you guys hear about any Asia exclusive Jordan retro 1 OG lows in white/metallic blue?

Hey guys my sister is back in china in nanjing. Are there any sneaker stores around there she could check out for me? Also did you guys hear about any Asia exclusive Jordan retro 1 OG lows in white/metallic blue?
Pretty sure there is a big Nike store there. Its a pretty big/major city.

Pretty sure there is a big Nike store there. Its a pretty big/major city.
ok thanks. I'm not too familiar with China but I know there are a lot of fake stores over there and I dont want to mistakingly lead my sister into some fake kicks.

@BRENDAN
 Where is this in HK? Thanks!

By any chance you know exactly where in mongkok? Im only familiar with the sneaker street in mongkok. Thanks!

Better yet, I have a photo of the store front:

Last edited:
hi sinnerp, you know where the nike air max zero is gonna drop in hk?
i guess its gonna be at the same places the nike air max day 1 dropped last year, dunno where it was tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom