Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Hey what's the situation with these?

My sister is in nanjiing and I will make her *** go to shanghai if these are available at nike lab shanghai with that packaging

^ I think I saw those on display at Clot... not for sale... not even wearable... just a part of their display window with trophies and stuff.

Anyway...

HKK

attachment.php

Apr 30, 2015
$849
NIKELAB PS7.

The mag listed the Nike Running Experience Store (in Causeway Bay) as the shop that will sell them, but I'm sure Sneaker Lounge will have them as well.  They have quite a bit of stuff there. 

thanx again for the shop info, i will try both stores on that day than.

The mag listed the Nike Running Experience Store (in Causeway Bay) as the shop that will sell them, but I'm sure Sneaker Lounge will have them as well.  They have quite a bit of stuff there. 

Last edited:
Anyone know what's the new way to get to the Nike Pre-Order page for the raffle sign up, i'm talking about the Pinnacles today but for future reference also.

I'm in TST for a week and so far I've been to ConceptShop & SMS Crew (which was kinda weak). Are there any other specialty boutiques worth checking out? I was going to peep Supreme Palace as well. 

Thanks! 

I suppose so, but I'm not opposed to other suggestions. I'm definitely interested in picking up older Supreme pieces and sneakers that are no longer available. 

Anyone picking up a pair of the Oreo 2's? Was wondering if someone could get a pair of size 13 and hold it for me, will pay of course!

I suppose so, but I'm not opposed to other suggestions. I'm definitely interested in picking up older Supreme pieces and sneakers that are no longer available. 

Search sneakers and Kix-Files both in MongKok.

Oreo 2.0 dropped today at cwb Nike running as said in previous post.

Which magazine did you guys read that from?

Yea no chance for me, all stock for oreo v.2 has been cleared out by the group resellers of kicksproject and kixfiles mostly it seems :~/

The preorder-draw was from 5/11-5/13, with a release date on 5/16. 

They will also supposedly drop on NDC-HK on 5/16 at 9AM. 

Back
Top Bottom