Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

hey HK peepz, is kobe IV bj2f still available there in times square(or anywhere in hk)? have friends dropping by in april and ill ask them to hook me up a pair. how much it is now and if sz 10.5(or 10 if already run out) is still visible. kindly help. thanks big time.

Alexeibc ~ 8Five2 in Causeway Bay might have them... http://www.8five2.com/ They're a skate shop.

Urban ~ I don't think Times Square has them anymore, but certain shoe stores in Mong Kok might still have them. You'll have to look around.

i hope those mongkok stores still have them. is kidd uptempo alien eye in black/blue cw still visible in hk? how about the zk4 merion aces? thanks sinnerP. friends will be there this monday already so im fishing for info. them ladies know nothing much when it comes to shoes.

need your opinion guys, is there a good chance that I can get Jordan IV black cat in mong kok or AJKO retro 2010?

browsing thru nikebasketball.com/hk at the moment. also learning about the stores in nike sportswear's store locator. need to find where to find in hk zk4 bj2f, aces,asg; zk5 usc, kidd uptempo black and space jam. darn! how much are the space jams? seeing theyre still available in hk!

^ You're outta luck.

The reseller shops might still have the zk4 aces and asg, but I don't think it'll be cheap. There are one or two retailers that might still have the bj2f's; your friends will have to look around. As for the zk5 usc's, they were sold out in less than 10 mins.

Who said that the Space Jams were available??? They were sold out in about a couple of hours when they dropped a few months back. The ones that are 'available' are from the resellers.

Some places might still have the Kidds.

AJIV Black Cat ~ Reseller stores might have them. I'm not really sure.

AJKO ~ April 8th

VI/XI DMP ~ Not sure.  Check Nike Basketball in Mong Kok

^ thanks mehn, what about VI/XI DMPs in size 8?

@urbandubista, someone cop a zkiv bj2f last month and he posted here where he got his pair, forgot the name of the place. try to back read.

@mynameisrolf im pretty much aware of it. with my posts you can imagine the number of times ive done backreadng. as sinnerP already said though, its not available in timesquare anymore, so im fishing for more details. try to backread too. thanks still.

@sinnerP thats a hard slap! ouch! hope my friends would be able to wear luck on their heads upon hunting for those kobe 4 beijings. as for the SJs, just noticed it in HK basketball's kicks for lounge photos along with the latest kicks in the market. thanks bro. your responses are valuable.

sigh... what kicks should i request then? i should have one..

Originally Posted by ktan09

Are LeBron Mooncake VII's still available in HK?
why go to hongkong for mooncake VII'? those are still widely available in manila. 

Originally Posted by lmns2

why go to hongkong for mooncake VII'? those are still widely available in manila. 
either he'll visit HK soon or a relative/friend will visit here with the mooncakes as pasalubong. simple.

in case fellow NTers are still after it, nike basketball in hk still has the zk4 bj2f but in broken sizes. according to friends currently hunting for kicks in mongkok.

Hello Good friend from HK...

Just a quick question that is non-nike related. Would anyone know if there are days wherein there are no people lining up at the LV store along canton road? The one outside the harbour city mall.

Last time i went there, there were no lining up whatso ever. I just happen to hear and find out that recently there are times wherein there are alot of people lining up before the store...

Your advise is much appreciated. Thanks...

Originally Posted by urbandubista

either he'll visit HK soon or a relative/friend will visit here with the mooncakes as pasalubong. simple.

in case fellow NTers are still after it, nike basketball in hk still has the zk4 bj2f but in broken sizes. according to friends currently hunting for kicks in mongkok.

Or he could be from Ontario, Canada and not based in PI.

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Bingo.

Bingo.

I'll be in HK next month man, will give you an update as soon as I can.

Bingo.

ooooppsss.. my bad! 
smile.gif
 happy shoe hunting then.. 
wink.gif

Hi SinnerP!  Can you tell me which shops?  A friend of mine will be going to HK tom and don't want him going around trying to look for one.  Will just ask him to go to a number of shops and see if he can find me one.  Thanks.

I saw them in a few shops in Mong Kok. I can't get anymore specific than that cuz I don't remember which stores. Sorry I can't be of more help. Sneaker st.

sir sinnerP, do you know any shop where i can get some mizuno running shoes? Any ideas on the pricing there? Many thanks!

Mizuno ~ Sogo has a Mizuno section, while retailers like Giga Sports also have selected models. I think some Sneaker street shops might also have em, but I'm not 100% sure. Not sure about pricing.

Back
Top Bottom