Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Hi SinnerP...

Where is the store located where the Kidds' are? I am really looking for that shoes and hopefully i can copped one when i go to hongkong this first week of march...

^ Those are pretty much available at a lot of stores... That pic was taken at Nike Times Square, but other shops like Giga Sports might also have them. Some of the shops on Sneaker St. Mong Kok should also have them... But the black ones are being discounted right now, so I don't know if they will still be available in March.

got mine
pimp.gif

ei sinnerP, do you happen to know the price of the uptempo kidd there in HK? both white/blue and black CWs? so i can quote to my visiting friend how much shes gonna spend for my request. thanks.

i dont know if this is the right thread but i didnt want to create a new one so.. .. are there any good sneaker stores in macau?

^ haha... you got me. I know there's a Nike shop at the Venetian Macau Shoppes, but they sell mostly GR stuff... stuff you can find in HK.

Urban ~ I'll have to check... get back to you later.

Pooch ~ did you get the V's in the PRC?  I have the booklet, but I don't know what those iD packs are.

Hi Sinner!

Is the nike ID store in hongkong opened already? Plus any sightings on Pippen shoes?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Pooch ~ how about those iD thingys... did you get those at Nike TST?

yup. the booklet and the nike id puzzle came with it when i bought the kb5

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ Ahhh... my bad. I know the diff between XI and XII... brain cramp.
grin.gif
I was writing XI but thinking of XII.
Yeah, the SJ's were sold via ticket/registration/lucky draw format. Interestingly enough, there was a 20-pair restock at Giga Sports (a sports retail chain), but all were sold out in a matter of hours. If you're only looking for XI's then you're SOL... there are other random Jordan packs (I saw the red/green AJ 1 pack as well as some others) at Nike Basketball. Most of the BBall shoes here come in the 7-12/13 size run. If you're only going to a few spots, then just stick to sneaker street in Mong Kok.

lbj19 ~ Discounted - US$82... dunno about size availability... 
SinnerP, great updates as usual. Would like to inquire on this one too. are the white/Orange ZF5 also discounted? TIA.

^ $115 retail, but I think the usual 10% discount applies.  They just came out a few weeks ago, so I don't think the bigger discounts are available yet.
Anyway, officially opens tomorrow... 
smokin.gif

^ haha... sorry sir... my services do not extend beyond updating this thread...

Originally Posted by urbandubista

yo sinner, were you able to get the price of the kidd flight in black/blue? thanks.
saw someone post from hk-kicks that they are available at the nike factory outlet in kwun tong for 539hkd.

sinnerp, is that nike id studio at canton road in TST?

thanks jp! where exactly is that? have a friend visiting hk this month. ill ask for that pair since sinnerP posted it's still available.

^ sorry, forgot to get back to you. The white pair is HK$899 right now (plus standard 10% discount), while the black pair is being discounted... probably for $539 as Ghost mentioned.

The Kwun tong outlet is kinda hard to find, especially if you aren't familiar with the area. I'd suggest going to the Citygate Outlet Mall (Tung Chung station). Dunno what kind of stock Tung Chung has though.

Ghost ~ yes, Nike Flagship 2F

Hi sinnerp... Have you inquired already on how many days nike id process the shoes. Also i will be in hongkong on march 3. Maybe you can help me find the store where the jason kidd in black and blue are located.... Hope you can help me. Thanks...

^ iD's take around 4-6 weeks and will be mailed to an HK address (as opposed to being picked-up at Nike).

The Jason Kidd black/blues are being discounted right now as mentioned above. They're pretty much available at a lot of Nike/sneaker shops... dunno about if they will still be out in March though.

^ hi sinner p, saw that you post multiple pairs of BL in the pick up thread, is that a GR there in HK, I need a size 10.5 man....

TIA...

Back
Top Bottom