Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Hi guys.  Is it easy to find a size XL China jersey now?  How about shorts?  My brother will be staying at Tsim Sha Tsui, will the jersey be available at Nike Canton Road or should i ask him to go to Nike Basketball shop at Wan Chai.  Thanks.

Originally Posted by pack888

Hi guys.  Is it easy to find a size XL China jersey now?  How about shorts?  My brother will be staying at Tsim Sha Tsui, will the jersey be available at Nike Canton Road or should i ask him to go to Nike Basketball shop at Wan Chai.  Thanks.
They still have the YI China jersey in various shops, but dunno if they have it in XL.  The Flagship COULD still have the YI jersey, but if your bro is staying in TST, just have him first check the Flagship store to see if they have it... and if they don't then check WanChai.  
VC ~ What color specifically are you looking for?  I don't follow the Hyperfuses so i don't really know what the "new" cw's are. 

Good day mga sir. im going to HK next year march 2 to 4 2011, juz wana ask if by that time wer can i cope some nice J's and maybe i can update you guys while im there kung anu meron dun. Thanks mga sir!

guys just want to know any lebron 8's south beach sightings around HK mongkok area? like around Fa yuen st.? going there this dec.

Miami's release on 11/26/10 at Nike BB MongKok and WanChai. Dunno about the availability in December though.

sinnerp, how much did the flints go for and the any idea about the south beach lebrons too? thanks for the updates!
smile.gif

hi guys.. I will be in HK on Sunday-Wed.
I just want to ask for the complete address of NIKE Basketball in Mongkok.

I will also try to post here some new notable kicks I will see. Thanks!

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by djonazz

guys, any news if the flints will be released in HK on nov 26?
Saw them today.  So, yes, they're out now.
yup! got mine for only $1099. Im very happy with the quality even though its not 3m. the lebron south beach is bigger than the flints here. its only $142 usd or Php64++ compared to 74++ here in the phils...

notable kicks in mong kok and silvercord:
Lebron VIII pre heat and chinas

Air jordan XIII flints boys and gs sizes

Nike air max CB34 black and purple

Nike air pippen

Nike flightposite garnett

and there is a shop in mong kok dont know if its legit though:

kobe v 5 rings $2000 hkd

air jordan 12 flu games and rising sun $1250

air jordan 8 LS navy orange

air jordan 3 true blue 1399 HKD

air jordan XI low

air jordan VII pearl edition and flint grey

air jordan IV mars blackmon

air jordan V army ls olive and army del sol

air jordan XVIII and XIX

these are only some of the kicks i have seen. i know how to spot fake air jordans and the shop in mongkok afaic the air jordans that he has is authentic. i didnt ask for the prices because of 2 reasons: language barrier some of the kicks doesnt have any price tag and some of the kicks are locked up i couldnt grab em. but according to the staff the ones locked up are also on sale. HTH

Originally Posted by futang

djonazz, lebron 8 south beach are they already sold out in hk?

not yet. dont know the details though (sizes remaining or stocks left) i went to silver cord this morning and they still have the south beach. it has the ICEIEST SOLE EVER! Too bad my money is for the flints.

Originally Posted by mahommieian

Good day mga sir. im going to HK next year march 2 to 4 2011, juz wana ask if by that time wer can i cope some nice J's and maybe i can update you guys while im there kung anu meron dun. Thanks mga sir!

nike silvercord in tsim sham tsui. i think its 3 floors and i would suggest you stay at tsim sham tsui. mong kok is also a good place to cop some kicks and theres a lot of heat there!

not yet. dont know the details though (sizes remaining or stocks left) i went to silver cord this morning and they still have the south beach. it has the ICEIEST SOLE EVER! Too bad my money is for the flints.

thanks for the info djonazz! i hope my sister friend could cop me a pair lol!
roll.gif

thanks for the info djonazz! i hope my sister friend could cop me a pair lol!
roll.gif
they have got to hurry. like what ive said, the south beach is bigger than the flints. when i went there 2 people are trying it on and a lot is asking for it including me of course. good luck. hope u can have one!

Good update Djon... the Flints are a GR, so they are easily available. Only a few shops have the Lebrons so of course the supply will be lower.

Most of the shops were the kicks are behind a glass shelf are resellers. The prices are expensive, but are usually legit.

about the south beach lebron 8,i went to mongkok on 26 sold out, then 27 on silvercord they told me that they already sold out! where to find them ??

You can try the Nike Basketball in Wan Chai, but I'm guessing they'll be sold out too.

man! i shouldve grabbed one pair of those south beach and sell it here... im not a fan of lebrons but when i saw the shoe in person it has the iciest sole ever, looks great on either of the shoe laces...

Back
Top Bottom