Out of all of the stuff Kanye has done...just how big is the hole he dug?

Like I said on my Facebook, the same dudes trashing him will be the same buying tickets or in a Celeb's case the same wanting VIP Seats and Passes to hisnext Tour. What Kanye said was 100% right but he did it at the wrong time, he should've went up right after her speech.

It makes no sense that Beyonce got "Video Of The Year" but not "Best Female Video" if you want to put any logic onthings.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

What Kanye said was 100% right

I really dont care about this @$%%, it was OD and not classy but it won't be a big deal a week from now but really? One of the best videos of all time?

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

If R. Kelly can piss on underage girls on camera, I'm pretty sure Kanye will be okay.

Robert Kelly set the bar for ridiculousness so high that other bruhs can get away with this type of **$# with no worries. Thanks R.

roll.gif
So true.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

One of the best videos of all time?
I forgot about that part, now that was ridiculous.
laugh.gif

I thought it was funny and ridiculous that he was ranting on stage when the award wasn't even for best video.

hole? if anything it has made him even more recognized...I will say he is evolving into something completely different

if jay z would of done it it would have made sense, was kanye just mad he wasent nominated for best female video of the year... mtv still plays videos?

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Clutchshooter wrote:
first off, the whole concept of the artist themselves winning awards for videos they neither thought of, created, or directed is ridicuous.

but regardless of that,

completely classless douche move on his part.

at least beyonce gave her a moment later.( how exactly did she win overall video of the year and not female video of the year?) but to Taylor it wouldnt have been the same as having her own moment.

either way the whole thing was disrespectful as hell.
You've gotta understand, this is part of the reason why 'Ye wilds out like this...not only do these pop artists not do their videos they don't even write their songs...this dude 'Ye is writing (ok i'm waiting for it) producing AND having alot to do with his videos, puts in wayyyy more work than almost anyone in the game...

people fail to realize how much this stuff means to that guy and acts like this shows he genuinely cares about his art...

exactly pop artist just show up and sing

Should we expect anything less from this man?
The fact that he can pull acts like this, get away
with it, and still go plat/sell out stadiums is only
going to make him worse.

laugh.gif
fam had no parts of anything being nominated
and felt some sort of way. Amber made him do it.....

Originally Posted by The Gangsta M Crisis

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Robert Kelly set the bar for ridiculousness so high that other bruhs can get away with this type of **$# with no worries. Thanks R.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YOOOOOOOOO
roll.gif

PJ and Bompton wrote:
Clutchshooter wrote:
first off, the whole concept of the artist themselves winning awards for videos they neither thought of, created, or directed is ridicuous.

but regardless of that,

completely classless douche move on his part.

at least beyonce gave her a moment later.( how exactly did she win overall video of the year and not female video of the year?) but to Taylor it wouldnt have been the same as having her own moment.

either way the whole thing was disrespectful as hell.

You've gotta understand, this is part of the reason why 'Ye wilds out like this...not only do these pop artists not do their videos they don't even write their songs...this dude 'Ye is writing (ok i'm waiting for it) producing AND having alot to do with his videos, puts in wayyyy more work than almost anyone in the game...

people fail to realize how much this stuff means to that guy and acts like this shows he genuinely cares about his art...

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan... #+#* THAT!!! This is why he acts this way, because people continue to give him a pass and have that "Oh he's just outspokenand he cares so much. The George Bush *@%! excluded, because i felt and still feel he was 100% right and that needed to be said, all of his outburst have beenchildish and reminiscent of a spoiled #!% kid who needed his #!% whooped but his parents didn't believe in that type of punishment.

If the shoe were on the other foot and someone with as much influence and presence as him (say Jay or Wayne) would have done the same thing to him HE WOULDHAVE CRIED, broke down right there on stage in tears. Then it would've been the "Woe Is Me" ... "Nobody respects me" ..."Everybody's Against Me" Bull *@%! that he's been spewing everytime something doesn't go his way. He's a #$$!*#% crybaby, a little#!% kid. Stunts like this show that he was really a lame all his life and that has nothing to do with being popular its his personality or lack there of.

If MTV really had some balls they would ban him.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Why dudes talk like Graduation wack?
It wasn't at all. And
smh.gif
for dude sayingKanye has no classics. You must have never heard CD. Only affect this is gonna have is Kanye gonna get killed in the media this week, once he got a new albumready no one will remember this except for MTV. Yes Kanye is a brat, but I'll be lying if I said I didn't agree with what he said. Beyonce should havewon but that's her battle not his. His outbursts are very
laugh.gif
thoughand I want to see more. Wonder what he got in store for Jay Leno this week?

im pretty sure he lost some fans and some respect but i think he will bounce back

Kanye plays himself (again......) and this dude out here calling an album he ain't even heard a "classic".

Groupie love.

This won't be a big deal. He spazzes all the time and no one cares.

Most rap listeners today have no integrity. They'll all say "I don't care what he does, it's all about the music" and all that bull!+@@.....

I'm a man of honor. And if I can't respect a man, I have a hard time allowing myself to fully enjoy their music.

That's just me. It is what it is. Needless to say, we all ain't built the same.

Originally Posted by kashino1

if jay z would of done it it would have made sense, was kanye just mad he wasent nominated for best female video of the year... mtv still plays videos?

laugh.gif
at these irrelevant points/questions

All me and my pops did was jus
smh.gif
@ that one all he said was "that's some real low !%!# there, I never liked that Kanye....doubt that was staged ifBey brought her back out for her time to shine in the sun...but Henny is known to have a pronounced effect on a $!%@@% thoughts...still inexcusable...

Originally Posted by illphillip

This won't be a big deal. He spazzes all the time and no one cares.

Most rap listeners today have no integrity. They'll all say "I don't care what he does, it's all about the music" and all that bull !+@@.....
And that's the problem right there, we let certain ppl get away with too much because it's expected in a way. Could y'all imaginewhat would've happened if someone did that to Kanye.

Back
Top Bottom