Outdoor Basketball Suggestions?

I have been playing in the Jordan Element for the last 2 summers and are great all around shoe. I have the outdoor 2010 but have yet to use them outside. Jordan Element are also outdoor inspired.

I have been playing in the Jordan Element for the last 2 summers and are great all around shoe. I have the outdoor 2010 but have yet to use them outside. Jordan Element are also outdoor inspired.

For the rough outdoor courts we have in the PI the Lebron Ambassador 2 are great with it's XDR sole.

For the rough outdoor courts we have in the PI the Lebron Ambassador 2 are great with it's XDR sole.

my hyperizes have held up nicely. or u can just hit up the outlet and see what's there. they often have decent bball shoes for like $40-$50 on the sale wall. i wore a pair of bakin's that i got for like $30 at the outlet for a while. right now they have hyperfuses at the outlet near me.

my hyperizes have held up nicely. or u can just hit up the outlet and see what's there. they often have decent bball shoes for like $40-$50 on the sale wall. i wore a pair of bakin's that i got for like $30 at the outlet for a while. right now they have hyperfuses at the outlet near me.

Indoor stick with flywire shoes, but ourdoor I suggest you mess with zoom air. I played with zk 1's forever out there. "hyper" shoes should be used indoors.

Indoor stick with flywire shoes, but ourdoor I suggest you mess with zoom air. I played with zk 1's forever out there. "hyper" shoes should be used indoors.

Back
Top Bottom