OUTKAST-art of storytellin pt. 4 snippet

1. Yes

2. No

1.Biggie
2.Jigga

I say that b/c of his discography...3 classics, Big has 2 classics, Iceberg has 4. (and some would argue 5..
smh.gif
@ 5 classics)

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

1. Yes

2. No

1.Biggie
2.Jigga

I say that b/c of his discography...3 classics, Big has 2 classics, Iceberg has 4. (and some would argue 5..
smh.gif
@ 5 classics)

Are you serious?
indifferent.gif
I am a big 3000, but he ain't thathigh.

i didnt even knew there was a part 3

once upon a time there was a MC named rakim
dude aint made nothin hot since '89. dre(and fatsacks) been lightin it up for like the last 15yrs and aint done yet i think that speaks foritself. Personally i dont think you can mention one w/o the other. And how an art of storytellin post turns into a dre vs nas thing i dont know. Dudes noteven relevant anymore, who checks for nas these days. Seriously

There will be a Big Boi verse on here. This song will be on the DJ Drama Ganster Grillz album. Hook by Marsha from Floetry.

once upon a time there was a MC named rakim
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm only 25. Rakim is not even in my top 5. That's the generation before me. I ain't just gonna put the N in my top 5 on the strength of what otherpeople said he was like on the mic. He's alright...nice emcee....but what he was sayin in no way parallels what the boy 3stacks is talking bout. And hasbeen talkin bout for several years now. Same goes w/ Hov.

Ra does have fantastic songs though. But not in my top 5...sorry

1.Frank White
2.Jiggaman
4.Nasty
5.GZA

Back
Top Bottom