Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fam that pic is tagged from 2010...

Okay? And they released 2007. I wore them plenty of times in the 3 years that I had them for before selling them. Just recently bought another pair though.

Here's more pictures of my old Aquas worn with them:

View media item 379092View media item 379093View media item 379094
Regardless of the shoes I always wear a wearable shoe tree with ALL my shoes. I have a pair of Air Force 1's that I bought in 2009 and still look new.

are these the shoe trees you guys speak of? never tried anything like this, look like they can be uncomfortable no?
I just bought a pair of sneaker shields last week, should be here in a few days. Ill post them, ive read some reviews that you may have to cut them to fit properly.

yea thats what im concerned about. found them fore about $16 shipped on ebay never seen them in stores.

Last edited:
Odd how ndc cart systems works , couldn't add to cart day of release , now I look and have them sitting since release date waiting for check out so goofy

Yes those are the ones I have.

As for comfort as long as your wearing your correct size shoe you shouldn't have a problem. Never had to cut mines though but I've heard ppl have done it.

I'd rather keep them whole though just so the entire toebox is protected.

Wasn't aware that they have two different types of wearable shoe trees. After seeing this might pick up the other sneaker protector (black) shown on this video:

Last edited:
Yes those are the ones I have.

As for comfort as long as your wearing your correct size shoe you shouldn't have a problem. Never had to cut mines though but I've heard ppl have done it.

I'd rather keep them whole though just so the entire toebox is protected.

hmm id have to try them out and see how they would feel.

View media item 379106
are these the shoe trees you guys speak of? never tried anything like this, look like they can be uncomfortable no?

It depends, they can be. Like if your shoes are tight fitting with no wiggle room, they can be uncomfortable. The key to putting them in is to take the insoles out first so you can truly fit them in. Probably fits best with shoes where you go a half size up. I wear 8.5 but when I put the sneaker shields in a size 9, it feels fine.

Wore my 8s once with them in, did a lot of walking and saw no creases.

Last edited:
im going to tell you guys a secret ok. promise me you wont tell anyone. ok so you want to wear youre VIII's and keep them looking clean, no creases right. simple all you do is dont strap them when you wear them because that air jordan tab is going to lose color after a while. secondly if you drive wear a pair of beaters because these crease easy. last thing when  you put the sneakers back in the box stuff the hell out of the shoe with sock you dont wearand strap the sneaker back up.

Still have the 03's. need to find a product to stop this midsole from yellowing.
all you can do is slow down the process. dont wear a sneaker like this in the rain or walk in dirt or even clean with water. i would use zip lock bags and store in a dark cool area

It depends, they can be. Like if your shoes are tight fitting with no wiggle room, they can be uncomfortable. The key to putting them in is to take the insoles out first so you can truly fit them in. Probably fits best with shoes where you go a half size up. I wear 8.5 but when I put the sneaker shields in a size 9, it feels fine.

Wore my 8s once with them in, did a lot of walking and saw no creases.

i wear a 10.5 in most my kicks. i guess with decent "wiggle" room. where can i get these besides ebay in NY? never seen them and whats retail for them? also whats the difference btwn those and the black shoe trees? sorry for all the questions but im new to these things.

Wasn't aware that they have two different types of wearable shoe trees. After seeing this might pick up the other sneaker protector (black) shown on this video:

man, how are they going to save you money?

those things are super uncomfortable, i got some back in 09 and i hate them, they should develop some with padding because those hurt so much

IMO I don't feel them in the shoes.

The way you fit them is by taking out the insole first and then placing them in, then just put back the insole. By doing this it will prevent the shoe trees from moving back and forth as u walk.

Again u need to get ur right size shoe in order for u to be comfortable with them on or even go a half size up for further comfort (everyone's feet are different)

Last edited:
I really doubt the Shaqs or The Barkleys had anything to do with these sitting some places....Shaqs werent released in alot of areas
you not accounting for da elite lebrons either.

bottomline is last weekend was big *** drop, and for many da VIII's were least priority.....too many folks already had

em from da CDP's...

shaqs aint retroed ever and da barkleys is on fire at da moment.
grapes upcoming had a bigger impact than all those combined.

Thanks everyone for helping with the creasing situation I put my wearable show trees in and hoped for the best. No creasing what so ever so far. The only creasing was a little but not even noticeable unless you look close near he laces at the bottom will post pics laters. Any difference between the white and black show trees?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom