Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
NBA store order on back order.FNL order should arrive later this week.glad most people here were able to purchase

Got email from NDC yesterday that these will be here tomorrow. I usually don't get Saturday releases from NDC until Thursday but its cool, I'm not complaining!!

i was asking for an extra pair lol. I just called my local champs and they got more supposedly because when i called yesterday morning they only had a size 9.5 now they have multiple sizes haha

are these the shoe trees you guys speak of? never tried anything like this, look like they can be uncomfortable no?
I bought a Sneaker Shield a couple months ago when I ordered my 88s when they were on sale and they're definitely worth it. They do make the shoe smaller of course which can be uncomfortable, but it's worth it for the shoe not to crease. I've tried these with a ton of my shoes ex: 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 3s, 1s, 8s, 9s, 11s, 12s, 13s (pretty much all the classics Js) and Yeezy 2s. These have taken away pretty much 95% off creasing for every sneaker except for the 3s. 3s seem the easiest to crease, the shield still resists the creasing by a very good amount, but not completely. So I would recommend it to anyone except if you were getting them solely for 3s.

Last edited:
early delivery from NDC?
happy.gif

Got mines from jimmy backpack this morning gotta say not a bad shoe I'm satisfied ,and now bring on the grapes!

This is what I got from my tracking from eastbay......ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS
Exception Resolution: THE MOVEMENT OF THE PACKAGE WILL RESUME AS SOON AS THE WEATHER CONDITIONS ALLOW

Would sneaker shields work if you tried to iron out the creasing of the playoff 13s and then started using sneaker shields?

I rather be more comfortable wearing my shoes than worrying about creasing..They're just shoes to me.

Co-sign

To many people worrying about shoes creasing.
They're shoes that's what they're supposed to do.

I won the raffle they had for them (yes on a general release) and I couldn't bring myself to cop them. just too many releases dropping for me to buy something I think is just "okay"

I haven't really checked on this thread as much, but I saw the 8's at a local shoe store here in the DMV and my first impression was how cheap these feel as far as the "leather". I ws going to cop them, but the quality was so bad on these that I had to pass on them. The ones from 03 kills these...smh It was like they felt like cardboard..

Anybody get their shipping confirmation from NDC?  Mine still says in process.
I still haven't gotten an email confirmation. I called them on Sat and was told I should receive confirmation by Sunday night. Called again today, was told they were updating the system that sends the order/shipping confirmations and should receive confirmation by tomorrow. I usually receive Sat orders on Thur so I wouldn't be surprised if I get the shoes and no confirmation.

E
Co-sign

To many people worrying about shoes creasing.
They're shoes that's what they're supposed to do.

Exactly most of the shoes i have beat to hell would make hype beasts cry. But shoes are shoes and in the end of the day there is always an extra pair stocked in the closet lol

few pics...feel free to comment on my jeans and laces haha...paint smudge thats barely noticeable on the inner left shoe..other than that i love these shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom