Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been known for almost two hours and still FSR. You know what this tells me? Makes it more than clear that on release days the majority buying the shoes are the Resellers. And since they can't move these 8's for any profit they aren't bothering sweeping up these shoes. Its just the way the game is these days. Good for us that just like shoes and the Restocks definitely help. Just gotta be patient these days instead and buying resell prices.
Definitely true though it won't matter for the more hyped releases.

its just simple economics 101...supply n demand

1. overflood the supply,

2. demand goes down. 

3. profit

i crack up when i see people tryna hustle these for 200-220 when they put up 170retail for inventory. $30-50 profit? what a waste of time. you cant hustle w/ diminishing returns. 
Somewhat true...$30- $50 multiplied by 20-30 1st week isn't too bad though most will get all pairs off quick if the price is right.

504c7fd1_photo.jpeg

Love & Basketball

That's a great picture griffen. Even though ive been lucky to cop most recent releases ive wanted on RD, It's true, patience is key. I've still scored a few times on restocks a week or two after the RD.

Damn been seeing a bunch of resellers tryna move these for profit, then BAM FSR on FNL...that must be a big blow for them lol.

The Nike shareholders conference call I was on last month said pretty much every GR going forward will offer a supply to meet demand (yes, this includes JB). Production is being increased, but so are future prices.

Definitely true though it won't matter for the more hyped releases.

Somewhat true...$30- $50 multiplied by 20-30 1st week isn't too bad though most will get all pairs off quick if the price is right.
Yeah basically, if you are a reseller and you still have a big inventory nearly a week after drop for a widely available GR you're losing. I would say 75 percent of the people that really want the shoes buy them the first day or two after RD (for resell price). After that demand shifts to the next shoe. 

To add to my post, during that shareholders conference call, Nike/JB also said that while increasing production numbers, they will still have limited releases in which they will not increase production of. To me that goes without saying, but I just wanted to clarify that.

Ordered mine on RD, they should be here this afternoon. Not sure why FNL ships them to our local post office to have them deliver it.. Oh well.. will be worth the wait.

Still holding out on these. I always wanted a pair, but for some reason I can't pull the trigger. Might cop later down the line. From what I have seen there are plenty available on the 'bay plus I am sure we'll see a few more restocks so I am not sweating it.

The hypebeast must've have striked. FLN just did a restock not even a couple of hours ago and  their already sold out?...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom