Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody ever had their pair get transferred from ups to the post office for delivery? What would be the point?

Sometimes item will be shipped UPS Surepost or FedEx Smartpost. Basically means they ship to your nearest post office and then USPS delivers them to your house.

mines came in today from Eastbay, ready to go home and unbox them! They were originally slated to arrive tomorrow.

These are still available at House of Hoops Portland. Since the Air Jordan 1 thread is locked now and the last comment was there will not be anymore restocks, well House of Hoops Portland just had a restock on them two days ago (4/23/13). Shame! Oh well they have other restocks too (white foams, crimson AJ 3, Easter Kobe, etc.), anyhow for those of you looking for the AJ 8's Bugs Bunny, give them a call.

Who do y'all get to take low angle pics like that? I've always wondered. Nice pic FDH

FSR restock at HOH Topanga Cyn (SoCal)

dude said they will also have the Crimson3s, fire red5s,couple foams, and penny cloaks.. for anyone interested

11.5 in nyc?
nerd.gif

call up the major stores on 34,125 and 42 if that dont work stock locate. or call a footaction from somewhere in kentucky and seee if thet can send that pair out to u from bk

Got mine in the mail yesterday from NDC. Quality was pretty decent but these things look HUGE compared to my '07 Aqua's and Playoff's.

Still no order or shipping confirmation, getting very frustrated with NDC. No one can give me answers as to if and when my order will be processed/shipped due to a system upgrade what went wrong. Multi-billion dollar company doing deployments/upgrades on a night before release date...cmon
mean.gif
  Hope they get this fixed by next Sat.

I've worn mine a couple days so far and there is literally no signs of creasing anywhere on the shoe. Probably due to the hard leather. Ill take the stiff leather if it means no terrible creasing as I'm not touching my shoes all the time, and I really feel it doesn't affect the comfort at all. These are really great.

Mine came in from FNL yesterday. Didn't really want them before RD but made an impulse buy. Like em' even less in person. Cool shoe just not my style. I see why these sat to be honest.

did anyone who ordered from nbastore actually get their shoes shipped - i ordered immediately when they went up and got an order delay notification a few hours later, original order says to expect deliver 5/7-5/13

just wondering if they really are delayed or if they oversold

got mines in and compared to my '03 Chromes. The hurache sock is way thinner, less inferior materials, and obviously not the same level of comfort from a 10 year old beat up broken in shoe but they were more comfortable than some other J's I've gotten recently, i.e. the playoff 12s. Nice to have a fresh pair of 8's in the collection but Nike has got to do a little better, even the quality on the retro card was significantly noticeable (however it has been updated to show up to the 22s and made the 8 on the back smaller as well as the description. Overall, I prefer the quality of the Reebok Shaq Attaqs better than these. Take note please JB, take note!

Someone who doesn't know any different would hear that nickname and run with it and then it would spread. That's how shoes that used to be called ogs and true reds became "bulls and Cherrys".

still seen them on the shelves at my local HoH and Footaction here in NC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom