Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really need to see these on feet with jeans or khakis with the tongue in I really hate that tongue out shi"

Wondering if JB will make a promissing colorway that will make this jump out more :smile: . The girl colorways seemed more popular than the original.

still tryin to decide whether to get the bugs ......

is there an official release date set for the viii playoffs ?

playoffs > aqua > bugs > suns

Can't believe this thread is only at 30 pages.. Lol. :pimp:

The 20th is slowly creeping up..

Just glad to see something that is also comin out that weekend... the Barkleposites got a new cw just announced for 4_20 my only concern is beasts n resellers have a different target to fight over...

Just got my supplies from tf n stoked to give restorin the 03s a go just gotta get it done in time to still grab a fresh pair on rd if need be. Will continue to pray for an easy cop for ev1 come rd

Have any stores started giving out tickets for raffles?
Where i'm at they start the sunday before release date. these drop on the 20th so they will start giving out tickets on the 14th, but it's different every where, so your best bet is just to call

Last edited:
If you want these, be glad this thread isn't bumping... Nothing better than an easy release.

no such thing as a easy release anymore. I am suprised were only on 30 pages but I don't think that wll have any affect on how fast these will go .

I think these will "sit" longer than others and not be as coveted just because 8's are so loud in the way they look casually. Could be wrong, but I can't see these moving instantly. I hope I can get my funds proper for the time they release. I haven't wanted a pair and maybe not been able to scoop in a while. :\

I think these will "sit" longer than others and not be as coveted just because 8's are so loud in the way they look casually. Could be wrong, but I can't see these moving instantly. I hope I can get my funds proper for the time they release. I haven't wanted a pair and maybe not been able to scoop in a while. :\

Dawg, we are in the age where everyone buys everything regardless. Even if people don't want these, they'll scoop them up as trade bait for something down the road. I REALLY hate this mentality, but what are you going to do? That idea of treating kicks like trading cards really grinds my gears though.

Wondering if JB will make a promissing colorway that will make this jump out more :smile: . The girl colorways seemed more popular than the original.

What? did you just say that girl CW's are more popular then OG's? C'mon man :rolleyes

Local spot took reservations for these about a week a ago . Was lucky enough to get my name on the list :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom