Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
COMES WITH THE RETRO CARD LIKE THE LAST TIME THE 8'S CAME OUT

the quality on these are about the same as the last time...leather is good 

i forgot i had took this pic....

Retro cards are coming back? That's nice.

I still have a drawer filled with them 
laugh.gif

I think these are one of those Jordans that either people absolutely like or dislike with little much middle of the ground. Unfortunately, I am on the "dislike" side.

Retro Card? lol

Trolling? :nerd:

Either way, it would be pretty cool if they are bringing them back

They do indeed come with Retro Card for those wondering. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I think these are one of those Jordans that either people absolutely like or dislike with little much middle of the ground. Unfortunately, I am on the "dislike" side.
word... I don't know if it is the mostly white upper or what but I don't like these. Never liked this pair. 

That's a old retro 8 card fam, notice it only goes up to the AJ22. Would be nice though especially with these inflated prices smh, but oh well!
thats actually the one in the box ....took the pic at my fnl.....shipment came today and they hit me to come thru to get the grape 5 shirt and to show me those...ill take multiple pics when im back in the spot 

Card on the 2003 on goes up to 17, I never got the 07s, but their retro card would go up to 22.

It's looking kinda suspect.

Don't really know how I feel about the retro cards, they do nothing for me. However, I am going to pass on these. Too many releases, and too many "uncofirmed rumors", to buy. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom