Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want these...no salt if i strike out slash i wont be paying reseller prices...retro card does nothing for me,but its ok i guess...kinda just gearing up for may/june/july releases
what are these may/june/july releases you speak of? 
nerd.gif

what are these may/june/july releases you speak of? 
nerd.gif
various releases, grapes, denims, im into flyknits so im looking for those multicolored pair..kinda wanna see what more of the Kobe elites/NSW are looking like..and the possible fire red 4's in july

various releases, grapes, denims, im into flyknits so im looking for those multicolored pair..kinda wanna see what more of the Kobe elites/NSW are looking like..and the possible fire red 4's in july
yeah i copped a few pair of roshe runs... bout to get into air maxes ...then catch up on the zoom rookies i missed ...and hunt those all star hyper posites...when new releases get eh....i go find **** i missed out on....and cop at reasonable prices...like the knicks 1 and gucci 1's got em at retail 2-3 months after they dropped ds ...dave white 1's and gmp pack are on the shopping list 

yeah i copped a few pair of roshe runs... bout to get into air maxes ...then catch up on the zoom rookies i missed ...and hunt those all star hyper posites...when new releases get eh....i go find **** i missed out on....and cop at reasonable prices...like the knicks 1 and gucci 1's got em at retail 2-3 months after they dropped ds ...dave white 1's and gmp pack are on the shopping list 
yeah i try and do that as well, not much success...but with running shoes, their still kinda off the grid hype wise and very comfortable..flashy/stylish too so thats kinda been my new interest 

:smh: Nike should have never stopped giving us Retro Cards in the first place.

We should have gotten them with the 3's, 4's, XI's and XIII's :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

That Panther Retro Card was always my favorite for some odd reason
The XIII retro card always looked the best to me they should've released it with the bred 13s

I too remember when releases were easy. The times where you could come back a week later without even questioning why they haven't sold out yet.

Damn I want that back, now you have to be there withing 10 seconds, or you just dont get it.

I too remember when releases were easy. The times where you could come back a week later without even questioning why they haven't sold out yet.

Damn I want that back, now you have to be there withing 10 seconds, or you just dont get it.
man where  i live in west bubble**** ga some releases are hectic and some are eh

its a 50 50 gamble.....u got dudes out here who cop variants still (yes in 2013) then still go cop the retail joints

the thunders sat for a week in the only quickstrike spot near me....fire red v's sat for a whole weekend b4 selling out that tues

chicago 1's took 3 days 

crimson 3's sold the first day at the hibbetts but the last 5 pair are sitting and finishline shipped theirs out...

the bugs 8 sell out in 5 mins and grapes are gonna sell out as well 

Are these coming with a retro card ? If so, that's pretty awesome :pimp:

Last edited:
Pictures look good. The card does nothing for me they just sat in my shoe box anyways when they were giving them with the kicks. These are definitely flying below the radar.

I never planned to cop the og viii's, actually never been keen on "strapped j's". I think that's why the xv (regrettably) were my last og's until the xxiii's dropped.

This release finally found a way to become hyped: useless recycled retro cards from years ago stuck in with these. Every half wit sneaker journalist is pushing their stupid stories about this card and the history of retro cards to up their page views and up the hype. Ridiculous. Just looking forward to picking up my pair on April 20 and getting ridiculously high with some of my closest friends.

This release finally found a way to become hyped: useless recycled retro cards from years ago stuck in with these. Every half wit sneaker journalist is pushing their stupid stories about this card and the history of retro cards to up their page views and up the hype. Ridiculous. Just looking forward to picking up my pair on April 20 and getting ridiculously high with some of my closest friends.
True I feel like a lot of blogs just "hype up" releases (it's their job to bring us sneaker news) but they post some dumb article and recycle the same pics of early jays and other kicks to us until we are flooded knowing if the release

Yeah I'm sure JB took the retro cards out for this very reason. They took them away long enough for the consumer to 'miss' them, waited for a release that wasn't getting as much attention as they wanted, and then all they gotta do is throw the little card back in and bam, interest reinstated. They are 10 steps ahead in their marketing techniques. Most people who want these, wanted them before the fact but it did get the shoe on the front page of every sneaker blog and website, which will obviously rake in a few more buyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom