Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to take the money they spent on the retro cards and invest it in better materials for the shoes, or better yet if you want to keep the money invested in cardboard, give me a box that doesn't crush when I stack it more than 4 high.
Ok rant over, I'm still buying these.

I've heard from 2 different people at 2 different stores that the quality on these are good. Hoping to check out a pair sometime this week so I can judge for myself

me and the manager of the store who got his shipment..... wont say which store the streets could be watching lol

when he opened the box...we both were shocked at the retro card in there....and he was on the fence bout these until he saw the quality...he was like im copping them now...i never been a big 8 fan personally ...but i will probably cop em and beat em in the ground

me and the manager of the store who got his shipment..... wont say which store the streets could be watching lol

when he opened the box...we both were shocked at the retro card in there....and he was on the fence bout these until he saw the quality...he was like im copping them now...i never been a big 8 fan personally ...but i will probably cop em and beat em in the ground
It really seems as though JB is hearing the people. Quality seems to be getting better and better.

It's just so random that they would pick the 8's to bring back the cards. Makes me think did people really contact Nike to demand them back or they have left overs. I'd go with the latter.

It's just so random that they would pick the 8's to bring back the cards. Makes me think did people really contact Nike to demand them back or they have left overs. I'd go with the latter.

Maybe there are a lot of these made and the amount of hype for these wasn't as high as JB wanted so they threw the cards in there to generate a bit more hype.

I'm probably wrong though.

Limited edition left over retro cards >D

I'd rather they bring back the posters than the cards.

Creasing going to happen regardless on these bro.
ohwell.gif
I concur.  Most of em will it seems.  I am planning on rockin these in DC this May.  All that walking around Georgetown could be detrimental to the integrity of the kix.  But I guess that's why you gotta save that extra room in your suitcase for more heat in the rotation.

For $160 plus tax, give me both. :lol:

Still can't get my head wrapped around the idea of paying that price on a pair of 8's. ($135 seemed like just yesterday)

Last edited:

For $160 plus tax, give me both. :lol:

Still can't get my head wrapped around the idea of paying that price on a pair of 8's. ($135 seemed like just yesterday)

I agree completely. I understand inflation, but when you reduce material quality, you reduce price to make the item. Therefore keeping the price down, and there is no need for inflation to raise your price, yet they raise the price, AND reduce material quality. It has only recently begun to affect me though, seeing the releases I got (they few I grab) were a nice quality. Olympic VI, royal 1, stealth X. All are good on feet. But when you wear a new 8, and then the 03 or 93. In my case 03, it's just like: what?

The leather they used to use bent right, and it moved better. This is just still, pleather.

It's unfortunate.

too me these are my favorites out of the viii's. these will be picked up for my son and i... my son had these when he was a baby..
Same here lol, escept it was my two little girls, now I have a lil man so he and his sisters can have a pair,

I think the retro card is a cool thing. I don't know why these, why now, but it's cool nonetheless. I think the 8 retro card is second only to the 3 card in terms of coolness...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom