Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not even about who's buying them. It's about the foolishness that nike/us feed into. How many kids would buy these if they weren't limited? If they cost 20$ and sat on shelves?....... I've seen babies in the cold for some damn sneakers. Pregnant mothers waiting in line for some shoes! Twitter links,12 pair per store, raffle tickets, *****. Lets not talk about the deaths smh my problem is not with the kids or the old heads buying sneakers. It's the process and means to require them. Which is not the consumer it's the seller.

And some of y'all thirsty. If you STOP PAYING RESELLERS they will stop buying the whole stock at every release! Take the L and eventually things will get better.

Did
I don't have a problem with the young kids that buy them to wear,it's the dudes
That buy just because they think they can make a living reselling,
And don't even like or want to wear them, or just wear them once and
Then sell them. Those kids are making it harder for me to cop.
didnt read it but qft

So do you guys think this will be a day 1 sell out? Like lots of people are gonna get it?
Any Jordan that releases in an OG colorway will sell out the first day for sure.  Even the kids and babies sizes are selling out in minutes now. 
mean.gif

I have to do extra s**t just to get my 2 year old daughter a pair.  lol

So do you guys think this will be a day 1 sell out? Like lots of people are gonna get it?

Any Jordan that releases in an OG colorway will sell out the first day for sure.  Even the kids and babies sizes are selling out in minutes now.  :smh:
I have to do extra s**t just to get my 2 year old daughter a pair.  lol
The 5 didn't sell out right away tho.

Not trying to hype, but I finally got the chance to hit up my local spot and check these out. The 6 pair I looked at (including the pair I set aside for myself) were flawless. No glue, no poor stitching. I was impressed.

Every pair had a retro card for those who plan on wearing them on their shoes (please don't wear them)

AFA why older heads "hate on" younger kids. I'll speak for myself, I'm 30 and have no issue with kids who legit LOVE shoes. My issues are with kids who are into shoes because its the "cool thing to do." The kids who want to stunt on social media and then sell their vvvvnds pair for over retail a week later.

I think most people now in their mid to late 20s that wore jordans growing up played in them as well.. but we cleaned em after

Soon to be 40 yr old(still hurts to type that) and we played in our Jordans. Jordans were basketball shoes to be worn on the basketball court. MJ was playing in his so why wouldn't you play in yours? The mentality was different back then. You bought those things, whipped em on and found the nearest basketball court to try them out. Sometimes I dream...that he is me.....:smokin

sooo i just called NTLA to see whats good.. dude told me they are releasing tomorrow?

asked how are they releasing, FCFS he said to follow them on twitter??

sounds alil suspect to me! anyone have any other info on this?

sooo i just called NTLA to see whats good.. dude told me they are releasing tomorrow?

asked how are they releasing, FCFS he said to follow them on twitter??

sounds alil suspect to me! anyone have any other info on this?
He's definitely confused. He has his Saturdays mixed up.

He's definitely confused. He has his Saturdays mixed up.
possibly.. i jus asked when do the jordan 8s drop.. he put me on hold for a good minute.. came back and said they come out the 13th. I said are you sure i thought they were droppin the 20th.  he said no we are doing them here the 13th.. then he told me to follow them on twitter! smh.. dude sounded like he didnt kno what he was talkin bout tho!

Last edited:
possibly.. i jus asked when do the jordan 8s drop.. he put me on hold for a good minute.. came back and said they come out the 13th. I said are you sure i thought they were droppin the 20th.  he said no we are doing them here the 13th.. then he told me to follow them on twitter! smh.. dude sounded like he didnt kno what he was talkin bout tho!
Weird! I thought that all JB carrying retailers had to honor exact release dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom