Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been talking to a couple of FNL managers and they say they received "a lot" of these. I personally think these will be as easy as getting the Fire Red 5's. Hope that helps
Only reason why I was tripping at first was that I went on the foot locker website and it said only Hoh locations so I thought it would be limited. Ever since the royals release where bit w supposed to b GR but it was super limited lol I'm not sleeping on anything I want to get.

Be serious all OG colorway retros sellout regardless of quality
nah it depends on the hype
grin.gif
 just to name a few the fire red 5s and 4s, military 4s, cg 9s all sat

Last edited:
they loook nice. how much you paid. any mom and pop shops in the tristate area with decent price? the down side to viii's is the creasing near the toe cap, the flaps start to become flimsy and the yellowing.
I paid $150 but i'm a GS size 6.5 
happy.gif

I also picked these up too.. just waiting on the suns and playoffs and any other 8 that may drop this year 
nthat.gif

nah it depends on the hype>D  just to name a few the fire red 5s and 4s, military 4s, cg 9s all sat
Cool Grey IXs sat because they came out the day before the Stealth Foams.
Military IVs sat because they came out the same day as the Yeezy 2s.
Both Fire Reds sold out immediately over here.

I want to get these from FNL so I can use one of my Winners Circle $20.00 cards. I hope I can.

Last edited:
Cool Grey IXs sat because they came out the day before the Stealth Foams.
Military IVs sat because they came out the same day as the Yeezy 2s.
Both Fire Reds sold out immediately over here.
really bro? those Yeezys were released on select nike retailers only, the military 4s were general released everywhere, so your saying people passed on the 4s because everyone was eyeing those yeezys
laugh.gif
 i find that hard to believe
tired.gif
 also it's the other way around the stealth foams released on a friday and the cg 9s the day after

Last edited:
it won't end. the new generation is extremely simpleton and they bite so hard on any and every fad that's out. rappers straight got the folks brainwashed. they think it's so cool and they gotta be "in the game" to be somebody. dudes with names like intheshoegame and **** hahahahah it's sad
Some real talk right here! "Simpleton", is a great way to describe this new generation of youngins!
except that "simpleton" is a noun and you used it like an adjective.

We're around the same age and I've always known these as the Bugs Bunnys. A few of the newer nickname I'm not familiar with but these definitely were called the BB's back in the day.

I think its because bugs bunny wore them in the aj8 looney toons comnercial in 1993. Yet i still prefer call
These the chicagos or white/reds.

I don't know where this "they were never called Bugs Bunny" is coming from. As far back as I can remember these were ALWAYS refered to as Bugs Bunny VIII's *Kanye shrug*

Majority of the people here wear them unstrapped. Personally, if I'm going to get a pair of VIIIs, I'm gonna wear them strapped.
i know guys, who am i to dictate youre sense of style. Let me find someone that will. ohh Mr Kanye

\

ok the next pic swayed me into straping up my viii

View media item 365151
At the end of the day. u boughtem there urs wear em the way u want. Strapped shoes remind me of those cats that buy a book bag with those straps and instead of leaving it unbuckled, they strap it around there waist.

Last edited:
i know guys, who am i to dictate youre sense of style. Let me find someone that will. ohh Mr Kanye
View media item 365146View media item 365147View media item 365148
View media item 365149\

ok the next pic swayed me into straping up my viii

View media item 365150View media item 365151

At the end of the day. u boughtem there urs wear em the way u want. Strapped shoes remind me of those cats that buy a book bag with those straps and instead of leaving it unbuckled, they strap it around there waist.
Oh man I remember when kanye used to wear denim jeans now he got all the other rappers on this leather everything trend

Just came from my local Champs looking to sign a list or enter a raffle and the salesman asks my size and then hands me a voucher. He's say "Now you good. Just make sure you pick 'em up for before 6:00pm on Saturday." Hope everything works out. Never know though. Corruption has even entered the world of sneakers.

sneakers like jordans and nikes from the 90's were dope. but if you dont have a fit to go with it, then the shoe in general looks wack!  i bet 89% of you guys will never grasp that concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom