Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shoes look ******ed when they're not strapped LOL. But do what you want. When I was a kid, I had them strapped and these will stay strapped when I get them this time.

First images of an 8 retro have surfaced, it's the bugs bunny pair from the cdp pack, it's crazy how the 8s are coming out in full force this year from the playoffs to the aquas, and even a new suns colorway, my cdp pair is long gone so I'm glad these are rereleasing

View media item 218370
Stole the pics from page 5
View media item 222531View media item 222532View media item 222533View media item 222534View media item 222535View media item 222537

Release date is April 20th

$160.00 - Mens
$115.00 - Gradeschool
$75.00 - Preschool
$55.00 - Toddler
$45.00 - Infant

The only shoe I will wear unstrapped are AF1s...
I see people trying to wear their XXs unstrapped and it looks like the straps wants to fall off.

Our Champs did tickets today. He had a bigger run than the HGG and there were maybe 15 people in line. Def an easy get if you actually try.

Our Champs did tickets today. He had a bigger run than the HGG and there were maybe 15 people in line. Def an easy get if you actually try.
I think this release is gonna be an easy one. The HGGs were pretty hyped up the week of the release but this particular cw of the 8s aren't as popular as something like the aquas

I think this release is gonna be an easy one. The HGGs were pretty hyped up the week of the release but this particular cw of the 8s aren't as popular as something like the aquas
Yeah also there are a few other kicks that release same day as well that can divert attention from these.

When someone cops on RD please show this man that there can't honestly be cardboard put under the insole or maybe I'm delusional about JB quality

Has anyone seen the video with cardboard under the insole .... Does this change your mind ?

I dunno, a 20 second video where they don't even show the rest of the shoe? I'm not saying it's fake, but at the same time it's not that thorough of a video.

Still undecided on these, the straps are putting me off, but i do like the aquas even strapped up... im sure the retro card alone will make people buy em SMH

i think all the 9s from a few years ago had cardboard under the insole..i know for a fact the carolinas did

Definitely not the first time with cardboard being in J's....I almost forgot some of ya'll are relatively new to J's tho.

Definitely not the first time with cardboard being in J's....I almost forgot some of ya'll are relatively new to J's tho.

Which j's had cardboard?? Since you have all the knowledge..just seen someone said something about the 9's had it from a year back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom