50 pages of nickname bickering and whether or not u strap your straps

1 page of actual information

Last edited:

LOL..
roll.gif

aint that the truth!

Just got back from reserving a couple pairs (brought a friend) and it was cake. There were like 5-6 other people waiting and everyone (obviously) got their size locked in. Too bad all releases aren't like this, would never miss a sneaker I liked again.

How much info do you need? Seriously what are you looking for?
These shoes drop on Saturday go get them if you want them.
Oh yeah and they have a retro card from '07 :rolleyes

Bugs Bunny didnt wear these in Space Jam "He didnt wear shoes" Bugs Bunny and other looney tunes characters were featured in ads and commercials wearing these. Id say right now dont sleep on these. If your a fan of the 8s you cant pass on these

Has anyone checked their 07 aquas too see if those were cardboard? im too lazy.

Not that it matters jordans are never comfortable anymore..the only retro i remember being decent was the 2010 altitudes and the aquas in 07. other than that jordans are the male equivalent of heels.

My 04 Olympics had cardboard under the insole. I got drenched in a thunderstorm and a few weeks later my foot broke thru the still damp part underneath the insole

These will not sit on the shelves. People can continue to dream on.

not sure if these are going to sit or not ,if you asked me yesterday I would have for sure said no just based on the eBay prices I'm seeing. but when I went to get some raffle tickets 2 day to my surprise I was one of the only people to even be inquiring about the shoe according to the employees at both stores I went to. my raffle tickets might turn into a guaranteed ticket ,by the way this never happens in my area (getting a guaranteed ticket for anything that is).I live near San Francisco

These will sell out on the first day no question about it. I went to get in line at Modells at 2pm today and they gave out tickets for guaranteeed sizes at 6 pm. I was seventh in line and as time went by, by 5 pm there was about 30 people in line. This got me pissed though I waited 4 hours to get a ticket for 9.5 when I got inside they say "no more 9.5's" we only had one someone got the ticket for it already. How do you only get one pair of size 9.5 this really upsets me.

I ended up getting a ticket for size 10 instead. Size 9.5 fits me perfectly on evey shoe I wear , would anyone who has the Bunny's already let me know if they are TTS?

Those pics^ sold me. Picked up a raffle ticket today at HOH. Then RSVP tomorrow. Good luck to y'all.

Only thing is that leather is gonna crease with ease so you gone wanna buy a force field to keep the form in these show go with the medium sized one

i dont think these will sit but it is kind of weird that me and my girl won the champs sports raffle today for size 11. I have never won one raffle and always cop online yet alone two today. I feel like not alot of people entered the raffle

just went to my footlocker and they gave me a ticket for a guarenteed ticket to get the shoe.  excited for saturday 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom