Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess Nike Town isn't doing RSVPs for these, haven't heard anything yet and the release is in 2 days. Not even the traditional "This shoe is going to RSVP on xyz date" tweet either.

Guess Nike Town isn't doing RSVPs for these, haven't heard anything yet and the release is in 2 days. Not even the traditional "This shoe is going to RSVP on xyz date" tweet either.

maybe they're trying to do a "sneak" drop

Wonder how many pairs my local FNL/HOH has.

Will research tomorrow.

Can't really camp since I have work early that morning.

MJ rocking the jordan 8 bugs bunny on this game against the hornets? Man that dunk against alonzo:smokin
Awesome post. That dunk on Zo was nasty! Pippen had a sick baseline jam in there also. This Video Makes me want these 8's even more.

Last edited:
Saw these at a mom and pop shop that had them out on the counter in a east Texas mall. They said they have 2 FSR and it'll be fcfs. They are some heavy j's but definitely confirmed my pass on these, never liked them and remembered why when I saw them in person today.

I am gonna walk into the store around 2PM hoping to cop a pair, if not its alright you cant buy em all right

only raffle i entered was the finishline draft
grin.gif
 only reason iam getting these is if i get to use my WC rewards
tired.gif

Last edited:
These will sell out on the first day no question about it. I went to get in line at Modells at 2pm today and they gave out tickets for guaranteeed sizes at 6 pm. I was seventh in line and as time went by, by 5 pm there was about 30 people in line. This got me pissed though I waited 4 hours to get a ticket for 9.5 when I got inside they say "no more 9.5's" we only had one someone got the ticket for it already. How do you only get one pair of size 9.5 this really upsets me.

I ended up getting a ticket for size 10 instead. Size 9.5 fits me perfectly on evey shoe I wear , would anyone who has the Bunny's already let me know if they are TTS?

I usally wear a 9.5 in these newer release jordans.. My Bugs from 03 are a 10 and fit good, but there is more padding I think in the 03's..

From all the rain in Chicago. Hopefully a lot of folks stay in and not pick up their raffle tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom