Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent DM to Nikesantamonica for the hell of it and got a DM back within 5 seconds. My first time getting RSVP, and it had to be this damn shoe! smh

After reading how easily everyone were able to lock down their pairs via the RSVP system and in-store raffles it seems as if this will be a pretty laid back release (by comparison) or Jordan Brand decided to release these in above average quantities. Either way, whether these sell out first day or sit for two weeks, this will be one those releases that once they're gone people are going to have "passers remorse."

This will be my first time attempting to buy Jordan's in person. I usually order them online. Buying them online is a gamble though.. with sites always crashing and such. The Jordan 8 Bugs are dropping on ***** and I want to make sure I get them. What stores will be getting them and do they do midnight releases? Thank you.

Attempting to buy online really isn't lessening your chances of buying the shoe considering that most if not all sneaker websites go live with releases well before most of the local shops and malls even open. Unless you plan on being away from a computer because of camping or something, I'd continue to take my shots online.

After reading how easily everyone were able to lock down their pairs via the RSVP system and in-store raffles it seems as if this will be a pretty laid back release (by comparison) or Jordan Brand decided to release these in above average quantities. Either way, whether these sell out first day or sit for two weeks, this will be one those releases that once they're gone people are going to have "passers remorse."

"Passers remorse" or or countdown to the playoff 8's? I've always been fond of these but I think they'll have the same quality of the CDP which isn't that bad or that difficult to come across. I don't know, I won't put too much effort into them but if I walk in FNL later Saturday afternoon I might cop and keep em on ice for a year or so

sucks to not have a NikeTown in my state, seems like most people got their RSVPs. congrats to those that got em though
I agree I'm from Michigan also and there is only a handful of stores in all of West Michigan that get Jordans.  That's why I'm coppin as much I can out here in Vegas before I move back in a few months.   West Michigan has to be next on the list for either a House of Hoops or a Niketown.  

Last edited:
I like the new Nike RVSP system.. For the first time ever I was able to RSVP both at NTSM and NTLA even though they closed the dms immediately... I'm hoping it will be the same for the grapes but I doubt it

I've had bad experiences buying Jordans online. I'd rather pick them up in person. How does this work though? Do I just show up at a foot locker first thing Saturday morning? Will there be any midnight releases or lines? Again, I'm new at this and I don't want these to slip pass me.

[COLOR=#red]"Passers remorse" or or countdown to the playoff 8's?[/COLOR] I've always been fond of these but I think they'll have the same quality of the CDP which isn't that bad or that difficult to come across. I don't know, I won't put too much effort into them but if I walk in FNL later Saturday afternoon I might cop and keep em on ice for a year or so

Don't see the harm in liking and owning both.

Last edited:
I've had bad experiences buying Jordans online. I'd rather pick them up in person. How does this work though? Do I just show up at a foot locker first thing Saturday morning? Will there be any midnight releases or lines? Again, I'm new at this and I don't want these to slip pass me.
Your best bet is to call all the local shoe stores in your area a couple weeks before the release date and see how they are releasing the shoes.  Most places do raffles now.   It's rare from them to do first come first serve and they stopped midnight releases.   Everything is 8 am on Saturday now for the most part. 

Thanks. How do the Raffles work? And is there still a slight chance I can get them if I show up early? I'll be hitting up local shoe stores tomorrow and see what they tell me. Is it to late to get in the raffle you think?

I just don't get why cats who claim they don't like the shoe, who think they will sit, are RSVPing these for practice.This shoe doesn't have the same demand as some of the other J's that are going to be releasing soon. You practicing on these and getting through means nothing in regards to other upcoming releases. 

Thanks. How do the Raffles work? And is there still a slight chance I can get them if I show up early? I'll be hitting up local shoe stores tomorrow and see what they tell me. Is it to late to get in the raffle you think?
iuOnQ98QA7YRK.gif

call your local shoe stores.  they will give you details of everything since some stores do it differently then others.   Your best bet is to go up there today if they're still open.  Tomorrow might be to late.

Hope I can lock a pair up tomorrow morning online. Anyone on the same boat?

Last edited:
Because I wanted to see if I could win with the NY hype.

Bad week to try it. Some bots are still working out the kinks. I know sole reserve didn't work for ny locations, couldn't read the bottom row of the circled hash tag., so right there that opened a ton of spots for people to just try on their own. I got my pair trying on my own at Roosevelt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom