Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
i purchased off the nike website. the funny thing is i kept adding the shoe and failing, i just so happen to look up at that top right corner and i saw 1 near the cart.

Last edited:
NDC failed me.  Had them in my cart went an wouldn't let me fully check out.  Then boom alll of a sudden they're gone.

Had issues with NDC, kicked me out when I tried to checkout using Paypal. Logged back into my account and my size was still in my cart, just checked out
pimp.gif
, happy 420 yall.

Submitted order on FNL then site crashed. Charges hit my card (which will fall off)
Was on NDC from jump and tried adding to cart and kept getting the circle of death. Opened up a new tab on NDC, logged in, shoes in cart, checked out. Waiting on confirmation email
I just might be done with FNL. That site is ridiculous :smh:

Copped on NDC. :nthat:

First time NDC came through for me since the Bred XI.. I had a pair in my cart and didn't even notice. Tried to add and they told me limit was 1 pair.. Check out was a bit sloppy but got them anyways.

got through on FNL and NDC. decided to pass. have 2003's, and getting too old. Save my funding for taxis and fire red vs, something ive yet to own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom